BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerDonna Karan
DKNY I Heart NYC Eau de Parfum Spray - Women's

DKNY I Heart NYC Eau de Parfum Spray - Women's

DKNY perfume at Kohl's - Shop the full line of women's fragrances, including this DKNY I Heart NYC Eau de Parfum Spray, at Kohl's.

Similar scents?
Start your review of DKNY I Heart NYC Eau de Parfum Spray - Women's!
How would you rate this product?
La'Toya H.
Fayetteville
DKNY I Heart NYC Eau de Parfum Spray - Women's uploaded by La'Toya H.
I love this perfume, I was so sad when I was told it would be discontinued. The bottle is beautiful. I don’t feel it needs improvement. This one is better than any knock-off. I have referred others to this. I luv it 💞💞💞👍🏽
Maliha  C.
Newton, MA
DKNY I Heart NYC Eau de Parfum Spray - Women's uploaded by Maliha  C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this perfume a lot. I wanted a perfume that is fresh and fruity but not childish. It has a mature scent but not too old. It is however not to strong and does not last long. I recommend buying this at least once.
Jillian G.
Irving, TX
Such a great fruity scent. Soft and sweet but still slightly strong in a way. Lingers all day and mixes well with natural scent. If you like apple scents/flavors you will love this - smells just like a green apple. All of the apple scents are good but this is a favorite if you like citrusy scents
Carlene P.
Used this perfume all through high school and college. It’s definitely a smell you can use through all seasons. I would get boxes of this perfume.. I 💚DKNY🍏
Angélica O.
union postal
Excelente producto, con alto grado de fijación y fragancia refrescante, práctico y ligero para llevarlo siempre contigo.
Anna V.
Tiene olor a manzana y es muy juvenil. Puede ser un buen perfume para comenzar en la juventud. Tiene buen precio. Su olor es dulce.
Mec E.
It is fresh with an acid touch that makes the odor linger on the body, I would put it 5 but alfinal can get tired if you use it a lot. Es fresca con un toque ácido q hace q perdure el olor en el cuerpo, le pondria 5 pero alfinal puede llegar a cansar si la usas mucho.
stacy C.
Purchased at: Macy's
When I wanna wear a perfume that has a fruity smell to it, this would be your gal pal. Great scent .you must try some of the other don't products as well. Hard to say which would be my favorite there all great products.
Talya P.
Burnaby, BC
Ive had this for a while. Its not my alltime favourite but it is a great, slightly fruity scent. Great for everyday
Nicole P.
I love the green dkny perfume it smells so pretty and fruity it's one of my favorites and it lasts all day
Ask a question to the Influenster community...