5 colors available

BY DKNY

From the heart of New York grows a regal apple, a pure and seductive fruit that rises above the rest. Luxurious. Magical. Special. And like the city itself, it's a tantalizing blend of sensations.DKNY Golden Delicious glistens with a glamorous burst of succulent orange flower water. The heart beats deeper with floral touches of white rose and muguet flower. In the base, musk, sandalwood, and teakwood blend together, lending a warm, lasting touch of sensuality. And, of course, the scent of Golden Delicious apple provides an elegant and memorable character that shines throughout the life of the scent. Notes: Orange Flower Water, Mirabelle, Golden Delicious Apple, White Rose, Casablanca Lily, Vanilla Orchid, Muguet, Musk, Sandalwood, and Teakwood. Style: Sophisticated. Glamorous. Radiant. see more...

kelli n.
kelli n.
I LOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE this sent its easily one fo my top fav perfumes of all time its on the more exspensive side but you do get a good size bottle for the price and its sooo yummy smellin its a nice light smell and very crisp a lot of perfumes say they smell like xyz but their really heavy and chemicly smellin but this is nice crisp light clean smellin i love it and def recamend it to anyone who wants to try something new
Kate T.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Golden Delicious is my favorite from the "delicious" line of DKNY fragrance. It's a very clean and fresh scent, not fruity but definitely crisp. I LOVE the bottle too..you can't beat a golden apple!
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
In my mother's words this scent is "classy and soft floral" it's long lasting and not overwhelming
Laura C.
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
This is one of my favorite perfumes. Everytime i wear it i get compliments on how i smell.
Macey T.
Macey T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely not for the faint of heart! This is a strong scent at first, but wears really nice. It's warm, fruity and floral. It is in my opinion, a slightly mature fragrance. But smells great, and seems like a classic!
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I already love the DKNY Be Delicious line, so when I saw this version, I knew I had to have it! I first came across this in a Macy's store and was instantly attracted to the apple-shaped bottle. The scent is so delightful and isn't overly alcohol-smelling like plenty other perfumes are.
Nora M.
Nora M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this by accident -- the yellow lettering on the packaging of the "Golden" variety of DKNY Be Delicious is very close to the original DKNY Be Delicious light green. It was not what I wanted, but but itself, it's a light and pretty scent which reminded me of CK One, with a few distinct differences. DKNY Golden Delicious has floral overtones which make it a decidedly feminine fragrance... and unlike CK One, this fragrance does not have overpowering quality of an industrial-grade disinfectant.
gloria g.
gloria g.
I congratulate that great New Yorker, called Donna Karam for bringing to market this wonderful frangance called "BE DELICIOUS". I adore its citrus and fresh notes as well as its different presentations in the form of an apple.
Jeremy P.
Jeremy P.
Austin, TX
Oh my goodness this is my favorite! I have all the the delicious scents and I'm seriously in love with all of them! I have the full size and the roller balls of each so I can carry them with me! Being pregnant, everything stinks and all I have to do it roll some on my wrists and take a deep breath and I feel better.
Faith G.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
My sister LOVES this perfume and always asks for it for christmas. It does make a perfect gift! It's not too overpowering so I think a lot of people would really enjoy it. It lasts well throughout the day, and has a fruity, slightly sweet scent.