MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerDonna Karan
DKNY GOLDEN DELICIOUS by EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 17 OZ for WOMEN ---(Package Of 6)

EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ with fragrance notes of juicy fruits with its fresh opening notes of apple and lily of the valley

Fragrances; 6 Pack; Authenic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DKNY GOLDEN DELICIOUS by Donna Karan EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ for WOMEN ---(Package Of 6)!
michelle C.
Syracuse, UT
To me this smell is divine!! I love the rolller ball then i have more control of where it goes instead of a spray that goes every where ..But. don't get me wrong i love the spray but i prefer the ball
Sarah G.
Lake Worth, FL
What an amazing perfume and it lasts all day on me without having to touch up. I am really satisfied with this perfume and feel it is perfect just the way it is. I would pay anything to own this perfume and along with other dkny perfumes because they never disappoint me. I highly reccomend this perfume and it will not disappoint you!
Allison N.
Trumbull, CT
Love the design and smell of the product. Fragrance lasts a long time and only small sprays are needed.
Laken C.
Norman, OK
Smells amazing. It last forever. Seriously it will make me water at the mouth and want to take a bite. Anytime I’m in public I can point out the fragrance.
Shannon D.
Glendale Hts, IL
This scent is light and perfect for everyday. If you are in the office, out with the girls, or out with your main squeeze this is perfect for all occasions
Sam B.
San Jose, CA
My absolute all time favorite perfume!! I’ve been using this for several years now and I never find myself getting tired of it. I absolutely love apple scents, but struggle to find other apple scented perfumes that don’t smell artificial in a bad way. This one smells wonderful though! If I could only wear one perfume for the rest of my life this would definitely be it.
brianna G.
Lexington
I keep this in a roller ball and I'm never disappointed with it. It's a scent I use if I need an ego boost! In my opinion it's one of those fancy perfumes you should keep around for special occasions.
Claire M.
Such a unique and refreshing scent! I always find myself going back to apple-scented fragrances and this one has a great balance of sweetness that isn't too strong.
Denise W.
Roxboro, NC
I love this perfume! It’s not overpowering at all. I’m a big fan of fruity scents so this is right up my alley.
Dana V.
Washington, DC
I fell in love with a sample size of this perfume and I ended up buying two different bottles in different scents (Paris and Rio de Janeiro).

Looking for your answer?