BY DKNY GOLDEN DELICIOUS #34 in Fragrance Sets

Launches by the design house of Donna Karan in 2011. DKNY Golden Delicious fragrance possesses a blend of juicy fruits with its fresh opening notes of apple and lily of the valley. It is recommended for casual use. Gift Set Includes: Eau De Parfum Spray 2 Shimmer Body Lotion 3 Eau Dr Parfum Mini Spray 4 Key Chain see more...

• hi every one tell what do you think about this product plzz thank...1 Answers
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
My ALL TIME FAVORITE fragrance!!!! I have bought over 20 bottles of Delicious perfumes AND lotions. I get endless compliments every single time i have this on ( which is seriously just about every day ). Anyone who knows me can tell you how obsessed i am with it. Love the fresh crisp apple scent, it just smells amazing and it Lasts soooo long on your skin and clothes. A little goes a long way so thats great. The less you need, the longer the bottle lasts lol. I turned my sisters, my friends, my aunts, coworkers & even my Grandma into huge fans of DKNY Be Delicious products. They are soooo worth every single cent. I would rate 1000 stars if i could. This perfume has exactly what it takes to stand the test of time. 🍏😍🍎😍🍏
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
Excellent smell, exvellent price. I purchased mine at ULTA. It is a smooth vanilla note smell mixed with fruit. Its a dream
Hîłař Y.
This is what I imagine an independent woman smelling like. Strong and soft at the same time. How does Jean Paul Gaultier do it. Beats me! I actually use mine for special occasions. I would definitely buy this product again. Every girl/woman should own it.
Hîłař Y.
hi every one tell what do you think about this product plzz thanks luv ya ♥♥