BY DKNY GOLDEN DELICIOUS

Launches by the design house of Donna Karan in 2011. DKNY Golden Delicious fragrance possesses a blend of juicy fruits with its fresh opening notes of apple and lily of the valley. It is recommended for casual use. Gift Set Includes: Eau De Parfum Spray 2 Shimmer Body Lotion 3 Eau Dr Parfum Mini Spray 4 Key Chain see more...

• hi every one tell what do you think about this product pl...1 Answers
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
My ALL TIME FAVORITE fragrance!!!! I have bought over 20 bottles of Delicious perfumes AND lotions. I get endless compliments every single time i have this on ( which is seriously just about every day ). Anyone who knows me can tell you how obsessed i am with it. Love the fresh crisp apple scent, it just smells amazing and it Lasts soooo long on your skin and clothes. A little goes a long way so thats great. The less you need, the longer the bottle lasts lol. I turned my sisters, my friends, my aunts, coworkers & even my Grandma into huge fans of DKNY Be Delicious products. They are soooo worth every single cent. I would rate 1000 stars if i could. This perfume has exactly what it takes to stand the test of time. 🍏😍🍎😍🍏
Brittany B.
Garden City, MI
I really like this perfume. It's a bit more of a warmer scent than the original be delicious. I haven't purchased it in a long time, but I might go look for it. It's a cute bottle and the scent lasts a while. I like it more than the original scent.
Perla S.
Yo uso el Be delicious porque me encanta su olor fresco frutal, yo sufro de dolor de cabeza con los olores fuertes y este es el unico que me ha funcionado.
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
Excellent smell, exvellent price. I purchased mine at ULTA. It is a smooth vanilla note smell mixed with fruit. Its a dream
Hîłař Y.
This is what I imagine an independent woman smelling like. Strong and soft at the same time. How does Jean Paul Gaultier do it. Beats me! I actually use mine for special occasions. I would definitely buy this product again. Every girl/woman should own it.
Hîłař Y.
hi every one tell what do you think about this product plzz thanks luv ya ♥♥