BY DKNY

DKNY Fresh Blossom by Donna Karan is a flirty, joyful, ultimate scent of spring fragrance that was inspired by the beauty of the apple blossom. A fresh floral scent that encourages passion, playfulness and courage. The fragrance features a blend of sparkling grapefruit, sun-kissed apricot, jasmine, rose, apple, and blonde woods. see more...

Ally C.
Saco, ME
This scent is okay. I got a sample of this when I ordered some things from ulta. It smells nice but I wouldn't purchase it myself.
Stephanie B.
Harrison, AR
I'm completely in love with this perfume! It smells so fresh and light, perfect for any kind of day!
lizzie a.
San Jose, CA
I love the DKNY frangances, this one is no exeption. The smell is super nice and fresh.
Lindsey Q.
Shawnee, KS
Klaurini ch V.
Love it! So light and fresh! Smells really really clean. Probably my favorite DKNY. Not too strong....
Oona P.
Lohja
Fresh, floral smell. I've used this for 4 years as a summer scent. Love it! I just got the 30ml bottle but it lasted well over a year.
Erin B.
This is a very nice fragrance. The scent is sweet and floral, but not too floral. The scent is just strong enough but not too much.
Lindsey Q.
Shawnee, KS
Is this your fav DKNY scent?
Danielle E.
Would you describe this scent as "fresh" over "floral" or a pure combination of both? Is either tone heavier?