BY DKNY

DKNY Fresh Blossom by Donna Karan is a flirty, joyful, ultimate scent of spring fragrance that was inspired by the beauty of the apple blossom. A fresh floral scent that encourages passion, playfulness and courage. The fragrance features a blend of sparkling grapefruit, sun-kissed apricot, jasmine, rose, apple, and blonde woods. see more...

Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! So light and fresh! Smells really really clean. Probably my favorite DKNY. Not too strong....
lizzie a.
lizzie a.
San Jose, CA
I love the DKNY frangances, this one is no exeption. The smell is super nice and fresh.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Harrison, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm completely in love with this perfume! It smells so fresh and light, perfect for any kind of day!
Shawnee, KS
Ally C.
Ally C.
Saco, ME
This scent is okay. I got a sample of this when I ordered some things from ulta. It smells nice but I wouldn't purchase it myself.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very nice fragrance. The scent is sweet and floral, but not too floral. The scent is just strong enough but not too much.
Oona P.
Oona P.
Lohja
Fresh, floral smell. I've used this for 4 years as a summer scent. Love it! I just got the 30ml bottle but it lasted well over a year.
Shawnee, KS
Is this your fav DKNY scent?
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Would you describe this scent as "fresh" over "floral" or a pure combination of both? Is either tone heavier?