Dkny DKNY Myny Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz uploaded by jennifer s.

BY DKNY

DKNY Myny Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Lazarina T.
Schiller Park, IL
I love the bottle of this parfium! The scent of it it’s more for day wearing then night ( just my opinion) ! It’s long lasting and it’s smell really freshly with a mix of some sweetness and flower!
Em R.
The packing is adorable. It's not my favorite scent, and especially not for the price. The scent lasts long and is pretty but I'm sensitive to some perfumes and this one bothers me. When I run out I will be keeping the adorable packaging.
Christina  P.
Philadelphia , PA
Me and my daughter love this perfume. It smells amazing and the bottle is beautiful. My daughter is 12 and I purchased her, her own bottle to use and this actually got her in the habit of deodorant and so on in the morning just to use it. Will always be a go to scent for both of us
Jill C.
I love this fragrance. Although I haven't been able to find it anywhere now. :( It is my go to everyday feel good, feminine, and a touch of sweet, yet musky fragrance. They need to make this into their permanent fragrance line.
jennifer s.
This stuff smells amazing and I always receive compliments on it. You can see my bottle is almost empty! Has lasted me a long time. I will be buying more!
Amanda S.
The packaging is cute, a little hard to use at first, and I really love this scent. It was my "signature scent" for a year, and I still wear it
Dire O.
Katy
A really nice perfume. It has a long lasting effect, longer than it’s eau de toilettes. It’s not too expensive and can be a great gift.
Gena A.
I love the packaging! 💖 and I love the scent it's just enough to last the whole day not overpowering at all.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
1,052 reviews
DKNY Myny is a great smelling Parfums it's not too overpowering yet elegant and simple
Melissa C.
London, ON
I love the scent of this perfume. It works so well with my chemistry that I feel sexy and feminine when I wear it.
It has a floral and woodsy scent without being musky.

Amazon