BY DKNY

DKNY Myny Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Cristina D.
New Castle, New Castle

It is love to me, I particularly have a sweet aroma of fruity and floral, every skin is a world but in my own it smells phenomenal, in addition with very few sprays you get a top of aroma and it lasts for hours.
Christina T.
I received this product from Influenster months ago and I absolutely love it! It smells really nice and it lasts all day. I'm not sure what size I have but I can tell you that it lasted a very long time. I still even have a bit left and I am considering purchasing this again very soon.
Marie K.
Hesston, KS
I got a sample of this perfume in the fall and fell in love. Absolute favorite scent. I was lucky enough to find a great priced gift set after Christmas so I stocked up.
Gabriela V.
Harrington Pk, NJ
I really love all the perfumes from these brand, they are all have good fixation in the skin !
They are very sensual and good for sexy woman.
Asra F.
It is absolutely divine scent
This has such a subtle yet fresh scent
The packaging is so gorgeous it looks absolutely classy on a dresser
Katie R.
Casper, WY
Only the best perfume every! I love this stuff and this brand! My favorite though is the green apple!
Emily G.
Monmouth, IL
I got this perfume for Christmas and it is my go to scent. I love it so much and it lasts all day:)
Caprice O.
Lake forest, CA
I love the smell, it's super refreshing and romantic. It also stays on all day
Virginia Z.
Es una fragancia muy suave y considero que es perfecta para el día o días de verano muy secos. Me gusta ya que sólo aquel que está cerca de mi la puede percibir. El envase del producto es muy elegante y llamativo lo cual no deja que pase desapercibido.
Nathali M.
sertaneja
Esse produto deve ser bom né? Tirando a embalagem que é super linda adorei o cheiro deve ser uma delícia não vejo a hora de experimentar cada produtinhoprodutiv daqui e jajá eu consigo . Deve ser muito bom mesmo . Acho que va o adorar ele . Porque só de ver já quis
Kimberly C.
Lima, Peru
The best true cologne girls?
Cortney W.
This is pretty.. Makes me want to go buy it
thalia s.
Onde posso encontrar esse produto