BY DKNY

DKNY Myny Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Cristina D.
New Castle, DE

It is love to me, I particularly have a sweet aroma of fruity and floral, every skin is a world but in my own it smells phenomenal, in addition with very few sprays you get a top of aroma and it lasts for hours.
Christina T.
I received this product from Influenster months ago and I absolutely love it! It smells really nice and it lasts all day. I'm not sure what size I have but I can tell you that it lasted a very long time. I still even have a bit left and I am considering purchasing this again very soon.
Marie K.
Hesston, KS
I got a sample of this perfume in the fall and fell in love. Absolute favorite scent. I was lucky enough to find a great priced gift set after Christmas so I stocked up.
Gabriela V.
greenwich
I really love all the perfumes from these brand, they are all have good fixation in the skin !
They are very sensual and good for sexy woman.
Asra F.
It is absolutely divine scent
This has such a subtle yet fresh scent
The packaging is so gorgeous it looks absolutely classy on a dresser
Katie R.
Casper, WY
Only the best perfume every! I love this stuff and this brand! My favorite though is the green apple!
Katheleen L.
Cary, IL
I bought this perfume at TGMAX! Now is one of my favorites perfumes! The fragrance isn’t too sweet!
Emily G.
Monmouth, IL
I got this perfume for Christmas and it is my go to scent. I love it so much and it lasts all day:)
Caprice O.
Lake forest, CA
I love the smell, it's super refreshing and romantic. It also stays on all day
Caitlin S.
I got this perfume in a gift set a while ago and I love how cute the perfume bottle looks! The perfume smells really nice aswell, I wear it every now and then and the price is great. Usually in winter this perfume is on offer so it’s a great gift or if buying for yourself you can save money. It isn’t a really strong scent so you can wear it daily if you wish as it smells very lovely. Scent lasts ages too so you don’t have to keep spraying through out the day.
Kimberly C.
Lima, Peru
The best true cologne girls?
Cortney W.
This is pretty.. Makes me want to go buy it
thalia s.
Onde posso encontrar esse produto

back