BY DKNY

DKNY Myny Eau de Parfum Rollerball, .34 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Marie B.
Marie B.
West Roxbury , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this fragrance. It's light and floral and adapts to the skin. It's very powerful but not overwhelming. I'm really sad it is discontinued. I love roller balls because application and touch ups are so easy.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
This is one of my favorite perfumes. Everytime i wear it i get compliments on how i smell. The rollerball is easy to carry with me
Gaia B.
Gaia B.
This fragrance is very sophisticated and the rollerball size is perfect to take it in your purse.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Love this scent. It's light and perfect for every day use. Smells great on everyone, from what I can tell.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Bartlett, TN
I love anything DKNY! It always smells amazing! Will buy again and again! My husband purchased this one for me and boy was he spot on with my signature type fragrance! I love, love, love it
Jessica j.
Jessica j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love DKNY!!! The best scents. The rollerball is very handy. It fits anywhere! I'm ALWAYS refreshing haha I will always buy and recommend
Kris c.
Kris c.
I owned a this perfume and didn't like it. Gave it away to a friend and one day commented on how awesome she smelled. She told me she was wearing the DKNY I gave her!!!! Scents take on a life of their own depending on who is wearing them!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love DKNY! They have such great smells! The rollerball is so handy! I keep it in my bag with me for whenever I need to touch up and make sure I'm smellin' good!
Julia M.
Julia M.
Cornwall
This product is the amazing it smells great it fits in small bags I can take it anywhere so I always smell great definitely good for on the go...
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
I love this perfume it is a light floral rosy scent and it can adapt to your skin very fact yuan does the packaging is small so you can put it in your bag and go out with it with no problem or even travel with it but it might break so be careful.
Tannya C.
Tannya C.
Del 1 al 10 , que tan rico huele?
Amy M.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is the cheapest place you can purchase this? Always wanted to try it.