DKNY DKNY MYNY 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Char W.DKNY DKNY MYNY 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Antonia F.DKNY DKNY MYNY 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Antonia F.

BY DONNA KARAN

New York: the city we love, the city whose heart beats faster and louder than any other. Each spritz of DKNY MYNY Eau de Parfum celebrates the energy of New York and the individuals that live it, dream of it, and yearn for it. It is a fragrance inspired by the collective for the individual. The top is simultaneously spontaneous, playful, and bold with an exhilarating blend of raspberries and galbanum crisp, green, and natural spiked with accents of pink pepper. Built around sensual Egyptian jasmine, the stylish heart of the bouquet combines freesia with roots of orris. The background is a rich and deep woody note of patchouli heart LMR that blends perfectly with the creaminess of vanilla absolute and musk. Ambergris brings projection, vibration, and complexity. The trail is truly unique, contemporary, and powerful like New York's irresistible appeal. Notes: Raspberry, Galbanum, Pink Pepper, Egyptian Jasmine, Freesia, Orris, Patchouli Heart LMR, Vanilla Absolute, Creamy Musks, Ambergris. Style: Urban. Carefree. Spirited. see more...

Paola M.
THIS PERFUME IS AWESOME. I really love it. When i bought it I wasn't sure about it but it lasts the whole day and you only need a few splashes to feel the sweet smell.

It's definitely my favorite, mine it's about to be empty so I'm running to buy another one. I usually buy perfumes in smalls size because I get bored of them but this was the exception.
Gia P.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this perfume. It smells so amazing! The whole DKNY collection smells amazing. There is a scent for every type of woman and occasion. It is also more affordable than most perfumes out there. I highly recommend this!
Winter H.
Bonne Terre, MO
This perfume is perfect for a sweet date night!! its a sweet and suductive scent and it is just an all around smells amazing! Its is a spicy and musky vanilla smell. plus the packaging is adorable and perfect.
Rachel M.
Escanaba, MI
Very nice floral scent. great for everyday! not too overpowering but lasts throughout the day. kind of a flirty scent, would be great for summertime!
Antonia F.
Haymarket , VA
I wasn't sure how the scent was gonna be. I ordered it online, but I love it! Defiantly a date night kinda perfume!! Has a sweet musky scent!!
Amanda R.
Cambridge, NY
Not a huge fan of this fragrance i find it a bit too strong honestly. I prefer be delicious over this a lot.
Sara M.
Vernon Hills, IL
Love this fragrance! Just bought 30ml for 13$ in Marshall! One of the best that I have ever had. love it!
Karen N.
Carignan, Quebec
It smells so amazing and it is a fun scent. I love to wear it everyday and evenings too very versitile
Michelle S.
Carterville, IL
This product is too expensive and too strong. I didn't care for it. I would not recommend it to others.
Lynne C.
West Lothian
This is my signature scent. It smells fresh but fruity and I always get complimented on it. I use this along with the body lotion for special occasions and it makes the fragrance last even longer! I'll be wearing this for years to come