Dkny DKNY Be Delicious Skin Hydrating Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 oz uploaded by Erica R.

BY DKNY

DKNY Be Delicious Skin Hydrating Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Maliea M.
Florence, AL
Love this scent! I have used it for a long time and still ask for it every birthday and Christmas. It lasts me all day. I can still smell it when I come home from work at the end of a long day. Seems to last much longer than any other perfume or body spray I have used. I would recommend this product for sure!!
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
AHHH this DKNY Be Delicious EDT is a absolute classic perfume! Its so light and fresh. Its a great starting out perfume and its great foe those who don't want a potent scent that day. It very relaxing and calm. I believe its unisex as well, men and women can both enjoy it.
Diadra H.
Bay Minette , Al
Love the scent. Disappointed the scent didn't last that long. To expensive not to last but I am a huge fan of DKNY.
Erica R.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very light, unisex smell. I think the best time to use this is right out the shower. If you plan on being intimate or close to someone, this is the way to go. So, the one I have says "fragrance with benefits" An exclusive apple fusion complex provides a daily dose of skin- boosting ingredients.
Proven results:
instant moisturization.
radiant skin
smoothr skin
to use: for most delicious results, spray all over body. use twice daily.
Dalila G.
Valley Center, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has to be one of my favorite perfumes ever. The scent stays for a long time and it is a nice scent that I fell in love with.
Bethany C.
Stillwater, OK
This is a great perfume! it smells amazing and I am obsessed with it. It's definitely something I would use for date night or other significant occasions.
Angela C.
Morganville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray is worth every dollar I paid! I love the way it smells! The packaging is really nice too
Michelle B.
Nashville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! Love this scent and all the variations. My favorite scent to wear on date night.
Veronica T.
Concord, CA
This is my go-to perfume. It's a clean, fruity scent that works all-year round. I love the cute apple packaging and I will continue to purchase again and again!
Sanchita A.
North York, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
DKNY Be Delicious is one of my favorite EDT. It's smells so clean and fresh besides the rich smell of green apples. This wonderful fragrance also leaves my skin feeling smoother, more radiant and so healthy. A must have for the spring.