BY DKNY

DKNY Be Delicious Skin Hydrating Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Mackenzie B.
Durham, NC
I love this scent. It is perfect for everyday, casual wear, as it is light, fresh and fruity. Noticeable, but not too strong. I receive many compliments when wearing this.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
One of my favorite smells ever my husbamd got me 2 of these and i use these weekly the best fresh fruit scent he even loves it on me which is a plus .
Tina J.
West Nyack, NY
I love this fragrance. Its always a go to for me . Its light and fruity and I always get compliments on it. I would definitely recommend ti to anyone.
Ella J.
Bloomsburg, PA
This is my first choice anytime I buy or revive perfume. Classy and elegant. Beautiful scent. I will never get sick of it.
leighanne M.
Lancaster, CA
This is by far one of my favorite fragrances. That is saying a lot because I am very picky. I wear it almost everyday.
Morgan E.
This is my favorite perfume to date. Cute bottle that reminds me of an apple and the smell is just to die for!
Joanna C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Love the scent of this but it doesn't have good lasting power and started to stick on me after a few hours.