Dkny DKNY Be Delicious Gift Set

DKNY Be Delicious Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

Has anyone tried any other ones besides the green apple?
Does this product smell too fruity?
Start your review of Dkny DKNY Be Delicious Gift Set!
Product Highlights
“I absolutely love it smells really good not to strong or to light just right I smeels fresh like a apple I just love it ” in 3 reviews
“Love the refreshing scent and I find it lasts a long time without have to re-spritz midday.” in 1 review
“by far one of my favorite perfumes.” in 1 review
Philadelphia, PA
If i could rate this DKNY' Be Delicious Set 10000 stars, i would. With no hesitation at all because it deserves it. My hubby gets this set for me every Christmas and i couldn't be happier. The whole set will last you months because the scent is so long lasting, a little goes a long way. When i wear it i get so many compliments. People always stop me and ask what perfume im wearing. The best way to describe the scent is clean crisp fresh and apple-y. A must try ; you will NOT be disappointed.
This was my first EVER gift set that I received for Christmas. Its a special scent and very unique. Smells exactly like fresh, green apples. Lasts for a long time too! I love Donna Karan fragrances, they are the best. My mom still uses this one to this day !
Cabot, AR
Received this from my husband for a birthday 🎁 present. I loved it. It wasn’t too strong or over powering but had an amazing scent that was really refreshing. I have purchased it several times since.
Chatsworth , CA
Dkny DKNY Be Delicious Gift Set uploaded by Kellie N.
Walking in Macy’s a wonderful fragrance momentarily transformed me back to summer nights, fireflies & long lost loves. I immediately glanced at the green apple shaped bottle and let out a little smile !! How could I have forgotten you ? A must for my Christmas list !!
Bayville, NJ
Love this smell! I'm actually looking at the bottle on my dresser now as I type this. Around Christmas time you can get better gift sets than normally so if u see a set u like for a great price don't wait till after the holidays because you'll never get the same set or discounted price. Don't buy any perfume from Sephora because they all cost more their plus they barely ever have gift sets!
Culver City, CA
The cleanest smelling, feminine and GROWN UP Apple scent. It's in the name it's Delicious. I don't like cloying scents, and sweet scents give me a headache. This smells wonderful on young women and mature ladies as well. I feel it works with your body chemistry and adjust to you for just the right fit.
fernley, NV
The perfume smells SO good. It's fresh smelling doesn't have that musky smell like some perfumes. Definitely a day perfume. The lotion smells amazing but is very watery, doesn't do much for me as far as moisture goes but still smells nice.
Trenton, KY
LOVE this set. The travel size perfume carries well in any size purse and the matching lotion is a great addition. Love the refreshing scent and I find it lasts a long time without have to re-spritz midday.
Allentown, PA
This perfume has been my number one since it came out. It is soft, yet fresh for almost everyone. The gift set is just perfect for someone starting out too. It has everything in it, including a carry on size and body lotion.
I'm not usually a person that likes fruity scents but this scent is AH-MAZING. it literally smells so good i can live in it and i LOVE IT. i think its a great gift and smells amazing for everyday and not over the top.