BY DKNY

Inspired by the soft, sensual feeling of cashmere against bare skin, Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum is a fragrance light enough to wear all over your body all year long. It seduces the senses—skin, scent and spirit.

Notes:
Lily of the Valley, Suede Notes, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine Maroc, Sandalwood, Orris, Amber, Vanilla, Cedarwood, Patchouli, Musk.
Style:
Sensual. Intimate. Soft.

• "I always get tons of compliments when I wear this." in 2 reviews
  • "I always get compliments on it." in 1 review
  • "My absolute favorite fragrance of all time!" in 1 review
  • "I can't vouch for how long the scent lasts because I ended up being so bored with it that I removed it with a baby wipe after an hour." in 1 review
Denise M.
Memphis
This has been my favorite cologne for years.  I used to wear it only on special occasions but decided everyday is special.  It is not floral and girly, I like the earthiness of the fragrance.  It is pricey but so worth it.  I love it and highly recommend.
Kimberly L.
Hempstead, NY
I like this perfume. It's not as strong as I expected it to be, but that's a plus for me as I don't like overpowering scents. It's both fresh and musky, a little on the masculine side. The second scent is a lot stronger than the first, with the first scent being fresher and the second scent almost having a woody quality.
Becca R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The longevity of this fragrance makes it stand out more to me than other perfumes. The scent isn't my favorite though personally, just because I feel it's better suited for someone in their 30's+. My mother loves this and it smells so good with her body chemistry. On me it doesn't work as well with my composition.
Danita L.
Pueblo, CO
I love this parfum! It is so light yet elegant. It is one of those scents that you can wear day and night all year long. It's for women of all ages. It can tend to wear off though, so make sure you get a purse spray or layer it with lotion or the deodorant. You'll be happy you did.
Marlene P.
I love this fragrance. I’m on a constant search for a great fragrance. I don’t like strong, cloying perfume and this one is not. It’s clean and classic. I think it’s turning into my signature fragrance. I’ve gotten a few compliments when wearing this which is nice.
Juliett D.
This has been one of my favorite fragrances, I love the fresh scent and feeling this leaves when you wear it. This fragrance last on your skin, it’s a little bit expensive but totally worth it, I love it.
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
This fragrance is quite mature, I feel it is above my age range (I am 25) and would be better suited to a woman in her 40s+. It’s a feminine scent though and does smell nice. It’s a bit powdery but not bad
Brandy C.
This is moms alternative to the teeny boppers baby soft. A clean, dewy vanilla scent for all occasions. It has a romantic-like depth about it making it perfect for date night but still manages to remain light enough for every day wear. An easy win.
Allison M.
Preston, CT
This perfume is great. I used it years ago and then have been using something else. I miss this so I bought it again. The smell has jasmine, lily and amber notes. A nice warm smell.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
I found this fragrance is so unique and stylish in its kind of way 🏵 very different than other alternatives, brought me old memories , love it and love bottle's design.
Erin R.
Savage, MN
Is it worth it to spend the money on the eau de parfum vs the eau de toilette?
Michelle B.
Jane Lew, WV
Is this a perfume that stays with you all day?
April M.
Rockford, WA
Do you find this perfume too expensive?
Temeka  S.
Davenport, IA
Why is it so much or never a clearance
Michelle L.