DKNY Be Tempted Eau de Parfum uploaded by Deborah E.

BY DKNY

This exciting and alluring DKNY Be Tempted fragrance represents femininity and passion.

FRAGRANCE NOTES

• Black currant, lemon, licorice, rose, violet, orange blossom, Indonesia patchouli, vanilla cream and myrrh resin.

Carrie C.
This is a sweet, fruity smell, that is a stronger smell but not overpowering. It lasts throughout the day. If you like more sweet fruity scents this is one you might love
Sydney H.
Kissimmee, FL
I've had such a hard time finding a perfume I love, and I've tried a ton, but this is the one I finally settled on! It's a little sweet and spicy, and I get compliments on it ALL the time. It stays on all day, leaving a sweet and sexy scent that isn't overpowering. People always ask me what it is. Not to mention, the packaging is super cute and unique. Would definitely purchase again.
Beverly B.
Bakersfield, CA
This is a solid sweet perfume. It smells like another perfume but I can't think of which one. It's a little spicy which makes it sexy but still very feminine. My husband loves this on me and it's long lasting. The bottle is super cute too.
Monique H.
Wyandanch, NY
Smells delicious! I work in a factory that manufactures many perfumes and this by far was my favorite! A must buy. Purchased from the DKNY website itself. The bottle is so cute, apple shaped with a fancy metallic top.
Deborah E.
Mexico
Got it as a present. Love the scent, little notes of red apple and berries. For me it lasts a good 6-8 hours and I love it for everyday wear. The packaging is amazing.
Good alternative, I would definitely buy it