DKNY Be Delicious Women's Eau So Intense Eau de Parfum Spray

An intensified fragrance that features the juicy, crisp, unique apple exact leads with a touch of dewy cucumber, sparkling grapefruit and magnolia.   This is followed by the exotic tuberose which is combined with white mugue, rose and violet for a fresh floral feel.  At the base touches of sandalwood, a tender skin accord, blonde woods and white amber that enhance crisp sensuality. Eau So Intense Eau de Parfum Spray.

Anyone still obsessed with this dkny perfume ? It’s been a favorite of mine for 10 +years now 😍DKNY Be Delicious Women's Eau So Intense Eau de Parfum Spray
Is this a good summer perfume?
Start your review of DKNY Be Delicious Women's Eau So Intense Eau de Parfum Spray!
Product Highlights
“I've repurchased it several times over the years, and I never get tired of it.” in reviews
“This perfume smells good but it is a bit too sweet smelling for me.” in reviews
“Smells like real green apples. ” in reviews
“I purchased this in a gift set for my mother and I ended up using most of it because it smelled so great ❤️” in reviews
“Can be used on a daily basis!” in reviews
Greensboro, NC
DKNY Be Delicious Women's Eau So Intense Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by A Marie B.
I’m not sure if it’s just this fragrance or if it’s my pheromones added to it but I get the most complements when I wear it and I absolutely love it! I’ve been wearing it for years and was disappointed when they took it out of the big department stores, luckily Amazon sells it! Has a very clean yet fruity smell!
Wilmington, NC
This perfume is a classic in my collection. There’s something so refreshing about this fragrance, it smells fruity but not overwhelmingly so. I am very sensitive to fragrance, so I use this product sparingly. Even so, the perfume lasts all day which is hard to find in a perfume. I would recommend this if you enjoy sweet smelling fruity perfume!
New Market, AL
1,248 reviews
DKNY Be Delicious Women's Eau So Intense Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Kelly M.
This was the first ever full size bottle of perfume I ever received. It was a 21st birthday gift from my little sister. I am now 32 and love this even more. The packaging is on point and the smell is mouth wateringly delicious. It is a pretty strong scent so spray with caution.
Verona, PA
One of my favorite scents.  I use it daily, at work and in the evening.  It has a crisp, clean scent and is not overpowering.  I haven't tried all the varieties.  I would like if there were more products that incorporate this scent, such as lotion or shower gel.
Bristol, TN
This is a staple in my bathroom it’s one of the only perfumes I can wear I have been wearing it since the early 2000’s I think I’m on my 4th bottle. It smells Devine you want to eat whatever your wearing, it has a light fruit smell to it it lasts forever a little goes a long way!
Saranac Lake
This is my favorite. Been using this one for more than ten years. It's not too strong and not weak either. Lasts all day without smelling like an old lady. Value is great.
Hixson, TN
I absolutely love this DKNY Be Delicious Women's Eau So Intense Eau de Parfum Spray. It smells so fresh and crisp on. Perfect for the spring and summer months. It's bottling is super cute and different than most perfumes. I love wearing this and I feel like it's totally worth the price tag, even if it's a little on the pricy side. It's more of a fruity smell, but not super sweet. Totally worth trying out!
Greenfield, WI
This will forever be a favorite perfume of mine. Been using often on for over 10 years now and it still is it the top of my list. I can spray to squirts in the morning and by the end of the night I can still smell it on me
Anderson, IN
I love this entire line of fragrances! They’re similar but each has a unique twist! The bottles are cute and smell lasts forever! Also it’s a lot easier to get since it’s available from drug store to high end department stores!
This is one perfume I always receive a compliment while wearing!! I would definitely recommend this to those looking for a nice smell that you never get tired of 😍