DKNY Be Delicious Women's Eau So Intense Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by amber J.

BY DKNY

An intensified fragrance that features the juicy, crisp, unique apple exact leads with a touch of dewy cucumber, sparkling grapefruit and magnolia.   This is followed by the exotic tuberose which is combined with white mugue, rose and violet for a fresh floral feel.  At the base touches of sandalwood, a tender skin accord, blonde woods and white amber that enhance crisp sensuality. Eau So Intense Eau de Parfum Spray. see more...

DKNY Be Delicious Women's Eau So Intense Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "I've repurchased it several times over the years, and I never get tired of it." in 1 review
  • "Smells like real green apples. " in 1 review
  • "I purchased this in a gift set for my mother and I ended up using most of it because it smelled so great ❤️" in 1 review
  • "This perfume smells good but it is a bit too sweet smelling for me." in 1 review
  • "Can be used on a daily basis!" in 1 review
May W.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
this scent is my signature all year round but I defintely gravitate towards it everyday during the  spring and the summer. It lasts so long and it smells so amazing! I always get asked what perfume I am wearing when I do spritz this all over myself. It has a nice freah sweet smell to it which I love.  Its not tooo overly strong where it gives people headaches and its also not tooo overbearingly sweet as well-- like vanilla scented things. It smells really fresh and youthful and I would highly recommend this perfume to anyone!
Tiana T.
Ocala, FL
I've love the sun for a long time, it's one my favorite fragrance is by far and I'm very very very picky when it comes to my perfumes, when I wear this I feel like an indulgent piece of candy, almost like a luxurious lollipop, it makes my body chemistry as sweet as me and I adore it
Charity H.
Elizabethton, TN
I love this spray, it smells like apples and last all day. I got it for my self yrs ago and have not used it in awhile, but it still smells the same so it doesn't lose its sent over time. it is pricey but well worth it as it lasts sooo long! I would but it again.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
I bought this a few years ago and liked it at first but it was a little too strong and fruity smelling for me. I like cleaner and fresher smelling scents so not really for me. But if you like a fruity scent this is one to try.
Caitlin R.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I purchased this perfume after the other DKNY perfume I liked was discontinued (I don't remember the name of it), and I was pleasantly surprised with it. It's got a light, clean, fruity scent that's not overpowering, and it has staying power - the scent lasts all day. It's hard to recommend perfume to someone because it's so personal, but this is worth consideration is you're in the market for a new scent.

The only reason that I'm not giving it 5 Stars is because the bottle is really inconvenient to use - the bottle is shaped like an apple, and when it's running low, it is a bit of a pain to spray. DKNY should consider making a less annoying shape.
Kassidy N.
Turlock, CA
My friend bought this and hated it. But when she forced me to smell it, I fell IN LOVE. It's become my signature scent. I'm on my fourth bottle. It's a little too pricey for me to buy on my own, so I ask for it for Christmas every year and make it last, lol. There's no way to decide the scent except for the perfect balance between fruity, flirty, and refreshing.
Christina E.
Savannah, TN
This past year for Christmas my boyfriend mother wanted this perfume. So I went store to store to find this for her. After I found it, then bought it I realize this stuff smells wonderful. We'll I let it slip to his mother that I loved the perfume also so for Christmas my sweet boyfriend bought me entire set.
Kristina S.
El Paso, TX
I first tried this scent when my previous favorite scent was discontinued. I fell in love immediately! It is so refreshing and a little bit goes a long way. It lasts all day. The price is extremely affordable. I will continue to use DKNY be delicious for a very long time.
Kellyn W.
broxton, GA
I love the smell of this perfume. So fruity, delicious apple. I would not purchase it for myself because I don't like to spend that kind of money on perfume but I do love when I receive it as a gift.
Alanna C.
Irving, TX
This scent is an oldie but a goodie! It is crisp and refreshing. A mix between green apple and a light floral scent. It wears very nicely as well. I personally would wear it more spring/summer time.
Tara L.
Is this a good summer perfume?