DKNY Be Delicious Women's Eau de Parfum

A modern feast for the senses. Served in a sleek metal and glass apple bottle, a juicy fragrance that combines the scent of apple with exotic flowers and sensual woods.

Has anyone tried any other scents from the Be Delicious collection? Love the Blossom one but want to hear thoughts on others?
Is it worth buying it ?
Smell amazing and what do you think?
Start your review of DKNY Be Delicious Women's Eau de Parfum!
Light, fruity everyday fragrance. DKNY Be Delicious Women's Eau de Parfum has a sweet, fresh scent that’s fun and flirty. It’s available at most department stores. It’s a quality product and a great value for the price. The bottle is very cute and unique but the packaging is too similar to the other DKNY fragrance, which can make it difficult for gift-giving. Someone might think they’re buying “your fragrance”, but the look of the box is not as distinctive as the bottle, so they may wind up buying the wrong product.
San Juan Capistrano
OMG this perfume is my ALL times Favorite perfume. Definitely my number ONE on my list. The first time I got this as a gift from my mom on my birthday my freshmen year in highschool. I been in love with ever since and I wouldn't trade it. The secent is more on the fruity side and u will smell so good for hours. I could go on and on about this perfume but u get the idea. I highly recommend it everyone expect my family cause I don't want any onenin my fam smelling like me lol
Purchased at: Macy's
I just discovered this perfume approximately the end of last year. I purchased originally for a dept store for an exuberant amount of money and a smaller size.I refused to buy it again, although I love the scent. To my surprise I found that Amazon also sold it for a lesser price and a larger amount of product. I love it and the scent does not seem less than the original from the dept store. It smells great in my opinion. I love it and I will purchase it again, when needed
Philadelphia , PA
DKNY Be Delicious Women's Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jeannine L.
Be Delicious from Donna Karan/DKNY has got to be one of my all-time favorite perfumes, hands down. I've been buying it for 13 years and don't see myself switching up any time soon. It smells like fresh, juicy apples- which gives the fragrance a vibrant, refreshing and crisp aroma. Both fruity & feminine, Be Delicious lingers all throughout the day, without overpowering. Aside from its intoxicating scent, my favorite aspect of the perfume is it's sleek bottle design. The perfume bottle design is clever, unique and very fitting because it is shaped as an apple.
Greensboro, NC
I was looking for a very fresh, green fragrance. This is exactly what I was looking for! It smells like late summer to me, tomato vines, a light citrus, vodka... It's gorgeous, and I'm glad I bought the huge bottle because I don't want to run out anytime soon. The scent lasts a very long time, but is natural and light. I keep smelling my wrist and can't believe my good fortune at finding such a beautiful scent for myself.
Wyoming, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
This perfume has been my everyday perfume for the last 7 years since I got my first bottle! I’m very picky with scents and I hate floral scented things and most perfumes have floral notes in them but this doesn’t to me and it just smells fresh and fruity. I haven’t found anything like it and the bottle is too cute. I wish it had a little more staying power but I love it regardless.
Noblesville, IN
DKNY Be Delicious is my go-to scent of choice! Working in the NICU, I don’t get to wear perfume much but when I do get to (or remember to) for a night out, I love this perfume! The first time I smelled it I was hooked! I can’t think of any way it could be improved except for maybe a little less costly, but it is a good price but in the perfume industry and it is easy to find!
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This has recently become my go to fragrance. It not only smells amazing, but I literally get multiple compliments every single time I wear it. I think it smells a little bit like apple with a hit of something else. I would definitely recommend smelling it and trying it out, just because I got hooked instantly. This is my second bottle that I’ve bought since trying it.
I love this scent! It’s not really an apple scent though you do get a hint of crisp green apple in there. It’s lightly floral with a hint of crisp fruity undertones but it has a clean scent to it. It is a little higher priced because of the name but not overly expensive. It lasts a long time and it has staying power. It’s a classic good scent in my arsenal.
Waltham, MA
Purchased at: Macy's
This has been one of my favorite perfumes for a long time. It can be strong, so you don’t need a lot of sprays. I always get compliments on this when I wear it. I like to wear it at night going out or for special events.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Grant, AL
il y a 10 mois
Brittany M. • il y a 7 mois
To me I can't smell it on myself throughout the day, but others can smell it on me. I think the price is pretty reasonable for the price. You don't need to spray a lot on. It is strong. So it will last you a while.