BY DKNY #21 in Perfume for Her

A modern feast for the senses. Served in a sleek metal and glass apple bottle, a juicy fragrance that combines the scent of apple with exotic flowers and sensual woods.

Echo S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I'm choosy when it comes to fragrances. I tend to wear a scent only for a short period before I start to notice certain notes that aren't my favorite and discontinue.

Be Delicious has been my #1 pick for a few years now. I loved my first bottle all the way through and was happy to repurchase it. It is long wearing and stays true-to-scent throughout the day.

Different body chemistries do affect scent differently, but this one seems to be very widely useable, evidenced by women I know who  usually gravitate toward scents very different from my own preferences also putting it at the top of their lists and wearing it regularly.
Lauren M.
Seaford, DE
This was actually the first luxury perfume I’ve ever owned, and to this day I still love it. It’s flirty, fresh, perfect for spring and summer. The packaging itself it, c’mon, adorable, and I always douse myself with either this or Good Girl during work and receive many compliments. I’ll recommend this any day to someone who wants a fresh and playful perfume.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Sarah L.
Minneapolis, MN
This is one of the first perfumes I ever wanted. Its been years and I have finally come back to the scent. It’s such a crisp, fresh scent that turns into a beautiful aroma on the skin. I find that it lasts all day and develops beautifully. I would recommend this for perfumes to wear during the summer!
Holly A.
Thomas, WV
I'm a perfume freak and I only like fruity scents. This stuff is amazing. I first triedc it through my scent bird subscription and now I love it. It may not last as long as some other perfumes but the scent is incredible and smells so good when it mixes with your bodys chemistry!
Erica J.
San Antonio, TX
GUYS!!!! Best smelling perfume!!! I absolutely love this perfume. You literally smell delicious when you spray this on you no doubt about that. I would have to say it’s my number one favorite perfume so far. I actually only have a drop left sadly but will be repurchasing again :)
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
This is such a hit for me. I love this perfume. Another one of my favorites. I have it in the rollerball and small Eau de spray. That's how much I love it. I love the fruity scent that I get from this perfume. I would buy again! I would recommend this perfume to anyone.
Hope G.
I cannot describe how much I love this perfume. It smells
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and I love it!!!! It has last me a long time and I cannot get enough of how beautiful it smells. The sent is long lasting and it isn't sticky like most perfumes are. Would recommend to everyone!
Allison V.
Gate City, VA
This is my favorite fragrance, I wear it almost every single day. It really complements my aura well, and I love the fruity smell. It lasts longer than other perfumes I've tried, and I also use the roller that I keep in my purse for extra rejuvenation on the go!
marissa H.
Holmes, NY
I love this scent! My boyfriend bought it for me! It is strong but I like it because it last a long time it’s not musky smelling and I don’t think it’s too pricy. I would recommend it for any age group!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you get it anywhere else but sephora?
Delmy O.
New Orleans, LA
Where did you get your perfume?
Kayla Y.
Green or red or pink? Which is your favorite!
Amanda B.
Rockledge, PA
Where do you buy this? i cant find it anywhere anymore.
Alia T.
I always wanted to try this since I love the smell of apples, do you guys enjoy the scent?

back