BY DKNY

A modern feast for the senses. Served in a sleek metal and glass apple bottle, a juicy fragrance that combines the scent of apple with exotic flowers and sensual woods.

Anne N.
San Jose , CA
I was browsing Donna Karen and deciding which items to buy for my mom because she absolutely loves their original scent. The employee gave me this scent to smell as it appealed more to younger teens/adults. It isn't strong and has a very soft yet fruity smell, absolutely unique! Usually, I'm not a fan of fruity scents as they are too sweet or strong but this was very pleasing to my nose. I loved it!!
Lauren M.
Seaford, DE
This was actually the first luxury perfume I’ve ever owned, and to this day I still love it. It’s flirty, fresh, perfect for spring and summer. The packaging itself it, c’mon, adorable, and I always douse myself with either this or Good Girl during work and receive many compliments. I’ll recommend this any day to someone who wants a fresh and playful perfume.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Sarah L.
Minneapolis, MN
This is one of the first perfumes I ever wanted. Its been years and I have finally come back to the scent. It’s such a crisp, fresh scent that turns into a beautiful aroma on the skin. I find that it lasts all day and develops beautifully. I would recommend this for perfumes to wear during the summer!
Holly A.
Thomas, WV
I'm a perfume freak and I only like fruity scents. This stuff is amazing. I first triedc it through my scent bird subscription and now I love it. It may not last as long as some other perfumes but the scent is incredible and smells so good when it mixes with your bodys chemistry!
Erica J.
San Antonio, TX
GUYS!!!! Best smelling perfume!!! I absolutely love this perfume. You literally smell delicious when you spray this on you no doubt about that. I would have to say it’s my number one favorite perfume so far. I actually only have a drop left sadly but will be repurchasing again :)
Allison V.
Gate City, VA
This is my favorite fragrance, I wear it almost every single day. It really complements my aura well, and I love the fruity smell. It lasts longer than other perfumes I've tried, and I also use the roller that I keep in my purse for extra rejuvenation on the go!
marissa H.
Holmes, NY
I love this scent! My boyfriend bought it for me! It is strong but I like it because it last a long time it’s not musky smelling and I don’t think it’s too pricy. I would recommend it for any age group!
April W.
sand springs, OK
Soft. Beautiful. Fun. Delicious. Who wouldn’t want to feel this way? When I’m feeling playful, I’ll spritz some of this on my pulse spots. It lasts several hours. It smells like crisp apples on a summer day. I would definitely recommend this if you want to be complimented. I’m constantly asked “what are you wearing?” All I can say is “do I smell delicious??”
Itzel G.
Huntington Pk, CA
This perfume has been my favorite since I was in middle school and that was almost a decade ago. I can wear this all year especially during the summer. It is fruity and fresh. I never get tired of smelling it and the scent lasts the whole day.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you get it anywhere else but sephora?
Delmy O.
New Orleans, LA
Where did you get your perfume?
Alia T.
Plainview, NY
I always wanted to try this since I love the smell of apples, do you guys enjoy the scent?
Amanda B.
Rockledge , PA
Where do you buy this? i cant find it anywhere anymore.
Kayla Y.
Green or red or pink? Which is your favorite!