BY DKNY

Reformulated with nutrients straight from the orchard - Apple A Day Body Lotion is filled with anti-oxidants and vitamins to get her through the day. Body Lotion Fragrance:   A modern feast for the senses.  A juicy fragrance that combines the scent of apple with exotic flowers and sensual woods. Apple A Day Body Lotion see more...

• Does this fragrance last long? I find with some scented m...2 Answers
  • I love to smell good and try new things, is there any way...1 Answers
Larissa G.
Hopatcong, NJ
I got this lotion for Christmas and I love the smell and it makes my skin really smooth! I got it along with the perfume which is also really amazing! Love this lotion and I carry it with me everywhere. The scent is amazing and it is high quality lotion!
Patrycja Z.
W Long Branch, NJ
I love the scent of this lotion so much and I love layering it with the perfume. I'm a sucker for perfumes that come with lotions or body washes because you can automatically intensify the scent.
Kelli G.
Somersworth, NH
This scent is one of my favorites! it smells so crisp and fresh. the lotion is only good for the added scent. for my skin it didn't leave it feeling moisturized but it definitely smelt delicious
Lizett J.
Clovis, NM
Smells divine!! this is one of my favorite perfumes ever! and now to have it in lotion for you can take it in your purse and apply all day keep that delicious flavor on you at all times.
Amy C.
New Hope, AL
I love DKNY's Be Delicious perfume, but I cannot stand the way this body lotion smells. It smells like crayons with just a hint of apples; I was very disappointed.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Beautiful lotion to layer on with the perfume. Its great to give this as s gift to women who want to smell good but do not want the intensity of a perfume.
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento , CA
I went to the store the other day and got to test this product and i loved the smell. I was going to buy it but I had to buy some house products.
Sara G.
North Port, FL
DKNY love for creams and perfumes of this brand their packaging presentations are beautiful and their skin smells great love me
Claudia H.
Inglewood, CA
Great addition to my perfume! Seems like it makes the perfume last longer..... Doesn't dry me out, moisturizes really well.
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
I got this as a gift. I was instantly in love! The product has a great long lasting fragrance. It is worth it!
Melissa C.
Luton, UK
Does this fragrance last long? I find with some scented moisturises, the scent doesn't last long at all....
Sarah H.
Concord, NH
I love to smell good and try new things, is there any way I can receive a sample of this product?? The reviews make it sound so amazing and I would love to try it..