Add a Photo
Dkny Be Delicious Shine by Donna Karan For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7-Ounces (limited Edition)

By DONNA KARAN
#4356 in Fragrance for Her
Meagan K.
Meagan K.
Fairport, NY
If you want to smell exactly like a green apple, this is for you. It stays on all day and it's got a very sweet apple scent to it. I wear it sometimes, but I don't always want to smell exactly like a green apple.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
I cannot wear fragrances that have floral tones due to migraines and allergies. This fragrance is one of my go-tos. It's citrusy and fruity. I don't have to use a lot of it, and people always say I smell good.
Meagan L.
Meagan L.
Lowell, MA
Delicious scent, but as a perfume it would be nice if it was a little bit more complex; more than just sweet and crisp.
Nicole U.
Nicole U.
Midway Park, NC
I was hoping for more. The packaging is really cute. The scent lasts about half a day. I just wished it smelled fresher.
Mallory F.
Mallory F.
Springfield, IL
Smells so good. Fragrant throughout the whole day! Not too much, just enough! Pretty expensive but one spray will do
liv n.
liv n.
Granby, CT
I got a sample of this a while ago at Macys the smell lasts all day and its smell is amazing