Dkny Be Delicious Heart London By Donna Karan Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 Oz (for Women)

BY DONNA KARAN

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Amanda B.
I absolutely adore this perfume. I've had it for around two years now and I'm on my last drops of it. I used it almost every day and the scent would last from the morning until late into the evening. It has a fresh crisp scent that I always received compliments about. It isn't overpowering and many people have asked what perfume I was wearing when I had it on. I want to buy more because it was the perfect scent for me. All you need is a quick spritz of it and you will smell delicious all day long. I wore it while I had really bad morning sickness and it didn't bother me which was nice. I would definitely suggest this scent to anyone looking for something that smells fresh and not overpowering but still delicate and feminine.