BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerDonna Karan
DKNY Be Delicious & Golden Delicious Rollerball Duo

DKNY Be Delicious & Golden Delicious Rollerball Duo

DKNY Be Delicious offers the ultimate seduction, tempting you to take a bite out of life. Experience this feast for the senses—apples, flowers, and woods are blended to create a fresh, juicy scent with a floral heart and a drydown that can only be called delicious. DKNY Golden Delicious glistens with orange flower water and floral touches of white rose and muguet flower. Musk blends with sandalwood and teakwood, lending a warm, lasting touch of sensuality. And, of course, the scent of Golden Delicious apple provides an elegant and memorable character that shines throughout the life of the scent.This double-ended rollerball contains:- 0.16oz DKNY Be Delicious Eau de Parfum - 0.16oz DKNY Golden Delicious Eau de Parfum

does this smell good?
This would be great to Just to throw in my purse maybe. Can someone describe the scent and the strength
What is the price? Can anyone describe the scent?
Start your review of DKNY Be Delicious & Golden Delicious Rollerball Duo!
Product Highlights
Then when I am getting ready for a date night with my boyfriend and I want to feel sexy, I roll on the Golden Delicious scent.in reviews
Madison S.
DKNY Be Delicious & Golden Delicious Rollerball Duo uploaded by Madison S.
This is great for any ladies out there who want to smell good all day but dont have room for ur huge bottle of perfume. This DKNY roller ball set is amazing , easy to fit into ur purse or backpack or even ur car. If you havent tried the perfume yet i recommend trying this first as a cheaper alternative its def worth it !!!
Jennifer C.
Easy to apply in a hurry. Even easier to throw in your purse or bag when your running out the door. Long lasting scent. I always get compliments when I'm wearing these 2 scents. Be delicious for day and Golden Delicious for evening.
Tuesday D.
I love everything about the DKNY scents! I have had all of them in the past. Not to mention the scents drive my husband wild ;) I will definitely be purchasing more.
Mimi N.
I love roller balls because they are super convenient but I actually did not enjoy this particular smell
Veronica C.
Be delicious is one of my favorite scents. The golden is ok. But I did purchase a full size and a single roller Of BD for my purse
Dennie T.
Friday Harbor, WA
Best stuff ever!! Smells so good and love the packaging!!! Last for a long time as well leaves you smelling wonderful all day!
Shoshanna D.
Paramus, NJ
This smells so good and it stays on for so long. I always get compliments wearing it.
Gir B.
Great make up product, great brand. Cant go a day without putting it on. Works for all skin for the most part. Has good pigment on me but everyone is diffrent. I really recomending you to at least try the product. I believe they have life time warraty
DORA R.
I am addict to sweet scents but those are the best, a kind of fruit! Its addictive
mandy S.
Lansing, KS
this is the best!! and love the roller ball so it's easy to take with me places!! the scent is definitely one of my favorites!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...