BY DKNY

DKNY Be Delicious offers the ultimate seduction, tempting you to take a bite out of life. Experience this feast for the senses—apples, flowers, and woods are blended to create a fresh, juicy scent with a floral heart and a drydown that can only be called delicious. DKNY Golden Delicious glistens with orange flower water and floral touches of white rose and muguet flower. Musk blends with sandalwood and teakwood, lending a warm, lasting touch of sensuality. And, of course, the scent of Golden Delicious apple provides an elegant and memorable character that shines throughout the life of the scent.This double-ended rollerball contains:- 0.16oz DKNY Be Delicious Eau de Parfum - 0.16oz DKNY Golden Delicious Eau de Parfum see more...

• Are these word it to buy? Because I love perfume and I want to kn...1 Answers
  • This would be great to Just to throw in my purse maybe. Can someo...1 Answers
  • What is the price? Can anyone describe the scent? 2 Answers
DKNY Be Delicious & Golden Delicious Rollerball Duo
  • "Then when I am getting ready for a date night with my boyfriend and I want to feel sexy, I roll on the Golden Delicious scent." in 1 review
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been in love with the DKNY Be Delicious range for years, smells just like fresh crips apples! Which happen to be one of my favorite fruits. The best part about this roller ball is one side is the Be Delicious, and the other side is Be Delicious Fresh Blossom, so you get a choice of how you're feeling that day. Feeling like smelling super fresh the Be Delicious is perfect, but for a little more elegance you'd go for the Fresh Blossom side. I love roller ball perfumes because they fit perfectly in my cosmetics bag in my purse, perfect for freshening up on the go!
Vanessa C.
These roller perfumes are so such a great idea; Great to toss in your pocketbook and use it anytime great to freshen up with and the smell is delicious. I have a few of these as backups because I use it so much I would 100% recommend this product from DKNY
Jennifer C.
Easy to apply in a hurry. Even easier to throw in your purse or bag when your running out the door. Long lasting scent. I always get compliments when I'm wearing these 2 scents. Be delicious for day and Golden Delicious for evening.
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
Love a good sweet smelling perfume! And I love that the roller ball is dual ended, so you get two scents in one! Love this for travel when space is limited, but I still want to smell good! And the roller ball is so easy to use!
Gir B.
Great make up product, great brand. Cant go a day without putting it on. Works for all skin for the most part. Has good pigment on me but everyone is diffrent. I really recomending you to at least try the product. I believe they have life time warraty
Cassandra G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
DKNY Be Delicious is my daily perfume. I love the options this rollerball gives you. You can wear just one, alternate, wear both, etc. It lasts all day, smells fresh and clean, and always gets me compliments. Plus. This size is perfect for on the go!
Melissa W.
Brooklyn, NY
I loveeeee this roller ball not only do you get the green apple perfume but you also get the golden apple on the other side this is my favorite fragrance smells so yummy and it's not super expensive would definitely recommend
Danielle L.
Smells SO good. Be Delicious has been my "go to" scent for awhile. Golden Delicious also smells great. Having them both together on a roller ball is super convenient when I want to pop it into my purse and go!
Celeste R.
My uncle just bought me this for my birthday and it smells amazing!!!! I like how there's two sides for whenever I want to switch things up and so cute packaging and I always liked this brand
Keyaira D.
Aurora, NY
I use be delicious almost everyday. It smells sooo good and I always get compliments when wearing it. It's definitely worth it. I bought mine from Macy's and will keep going back for more.
Carmen P.
Bay City, MI
Does this smell like an apple?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you like these two together?
Jorge I.
This one seems good!! Who just try it?
Laura C.
London
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it have a sweet smell?
Britney K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this smell? Like an apple?