DKNY Be Delicious Gift Set uploaded by Lakeshia R.DKNY Be Delicious Gift Set uploaded by Kathleen W.DKNY Be Delicious Gift Set uploaded by Bebe B.

BY DKNY

DKNY Be Delicious Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Does it smell anything like apples or fruity? 2 Answers
Shelby A.
Westerville
Review for: DKNY Be Delicious Gift Set, Dkny Be Delicious Gift Set, DKNY Be Delicious Gift Set more...
This seems like a younger scent in my opinion. Of course anyone could wear it but it’s fruity and simple and good for someone starting out with perfumes. The bottle is cute and it seems to last a decent amount of time. You hardly have to reapply.
Rushdah H.
Review for: DKNY Be Delicious Gift Set more...
This perfume is a wonderful, daytime scent. It's fresh and smells very pleasant. I've been complimented by those around me on more than one occasion. This one is an oldie but, goodie!
Abby N.
Hamburg, PA
I have been using this perfume for years! It's smells like a sweet delicious apple. I get so many compliments and it's long lasting! The big Apple bottle will last about 6 months as you only need about two sprays per use because it's strong and works great!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Review for: DKNY Be Delicious Gift Set more...
I absolve the green apple shaped bottle! The scent is so light and fresh I loveit!! The only negative thing is that the lotion doesnt have the perfume scent, it actually smells bad to me. Like what's the point of having it without the perfumes scent?
Melissa D.
Cleveland , OH
Review for: DKNY Be Delicious Gift Set more...
This scent is such a fabulous scent that it always keeps me coming back. I cannot get enough of this stuff! Gorgeous scent. Worth every penny. DKNY Be Delicious Women's Eau de Parfum #giftcrush #ad
Raché B.
Charleston
My favorite perfume! I get this every year for Christmas. The scent is very soft and doesn't give me a headache. It also lasts a very long time. It can be purchased at Macy's or other stores of that nature.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Hi i WANTED TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR COMPANY I'VE BEEN A LONG TIME BUYER OF OF YOUR PRODUCT AND CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
I love this green apple scent. It's west but not too sweet. It has such a cute bottle too! I got my gift set for Christmas. They got it at Macy's on sale a couple of years ago. Mine came in a green bag. Great perfume and has long lasting wear.
Jordan R.
I got this perfume gift set for my mom. She LOVES it. She has kept buying this perfume since I first bought it for her and she carries the lotion in her purse. The scent is both classy and fun. This was a perfect gift!
Haley G.
I got this as a gift for my mom and she loved it. The scent is so fresh and nice smelling. It has the apple smell without being too sweet or over powering. Its a great gift or treat for yourself
Kaycee S.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Does it smell anything like apples or fruity?