BY DONNA KARAN

Inspired by the beauty of the Apple Blossom, this new fragrance is lighthearted, intensely feminine, and radiant.  A blend of sparkling grapefruit, cassis and sun-kissed apricot, blended with sheer muguet, petally rose and jasmine.

Gentle Spring Floral Fragrance for Women Inspired by the beauty of the Apple Blossom, this new fragrance is lighthearted, intensely feminine, and radiant. Launched by the design house of Donna Karan in 2009. A blend of sparkling grapefruit, cassis and sun-kissed apricot, blended with sheer muguet, petally rose and jasmine. It is recommended for casual wear.

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau de Parfum

Start your review of DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau de Parfum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It lasts all day and is perfect for everyday use, not just during the spring when I would typically where floral scents. " in 5 reviews
Krystle E.
culpeper, va
This perfume has literally become an almost daily user. I love that its a beautiful light smell and its not over powering. The only disadvantage about this perfume is that it is hard to find it in the larger bottle. If I got to Ulta or any of those type places they only sell the smaller bottles.
Lara K.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Smells pretty and nice and the smell lasts all day! I put it on my sweater and sometimes it even lasts on my jacket until the next day. It’s this sweet, light, smell and would definitely buy this again!
Sabina R.
Derby
My boyfriend bought this for me and the scent will stay with you long after the bottle is done. Only downside if the price, but it's long lasting and sweet smelling. A beautiful simple design and it's surprising how long the bottle keeps going.
BARBARA R.
Love this so fresh and fruity great for everyday wear my go to fragrance for work very reasonable price for amount you get
Archana K.
It's more of body mist rather than perfume as it claims. Use it on damp skin it will last longer. Mostly spray it on your hand and gently tease your damp hair you will smell amazing throughout the day. It's very elegant and feminine for my skin used it in my 12th grade and it last for 2-3 months. Definitely recommend and it's easy to carry during traveling which makes it go perfume. I would definitely want to buy this again and recommend to beautiful ladies out there
ariana l.
Kew Gardens, NY
I really love this scent, especially for spring/summer. Its light and fresh and slightly floral. I highly recommend.
Yekaterina T.
United states
My favorite for spring and summer. So fresh, can take on 5 and more pumps. Like it so bad, almost done my 100 ml
Elisabeth G.
Warsaw
Very feminine, gentle and sweet smell that lasts long, the bottle is nice, quite minimal, I recommend this product.
Cruz S.
This perfume is the sensation of the moment, it is like bathing in strawberry and caramel. It makes you feel sensual and safe at the start of the day. The shape of its case is a dream and allows to concentrate the fragrance more. I invite you woman to see life differently with DKN Be Delicious.
Holly T.
I really like this, it’s light and fresh. Perfect for the daytime and good for younger people I think as a first proper perfume. It lasts most of the day and even when I can’t smell it any more, other people still can and I get complimented when wearing it as it’s a refreshing smell
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
Tara D.
How close to blossoms does this smell?
Casey U.
Does the smell last long and does it smell good
eleanor d.
Froxfield, Eversholt
Quintasha  P.
Aurora, CO
What are your pros and cons of dkny products ,

Sephora