BY DONNA KARAN

Inspired by the beauty of the Apple Blossom, this new fragrance is lighthearted, intensely feminine, and radiant.  A blend of sparkling grapefruit, cassis and sun-kissed apricot, blended with sheer muguet, petally rose and jasmine.

Gentle Spring Floral Fragrance for Women Inspired by the beauty of the Apple Blossom, this new fragrance is lighthearted, intensely feminine, and radiant. Launched by the design house of Donna Karan in 2009. A blend of sparkling grapefruit, cassis and sun-kissed apricot, blended with sheer muguet, petally rose and jasmine. It is recommended for casual wear.

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau de Parfum
  • "It lasts all day and is perfect for everyday use, not just during the spring when I would typically where floral scents. " in 5 reviews
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
DKNY Be Delicious is my signature scent.  Every time i wear it (daily lol) i always receive so many compliments.  It lasts all day and doesn't wear off.  The scent is very pleasant with a floral fresh blossom intense smell.  I never have to purchase on my own as my husband ALWAYS gets me a new one every Christmas, sometimes i try to open it sooner than i am supposed to. Absolute favorite!! DKNY Be Delicious Women's Eau de Parfum
Angelica O.
Tucson, AZ
DKNY Be Delicious are all great scents but this Apple Blossom one is so refreshing and springy smelling. I love these scents so much. I guess I'm a an apple kind of gal.
Emely T.
Doral, FL
I recommend this perfume to every feminine! For real. My boyfriend gift me this perfume last year and i dont want it to finish, I just felt in love with the scent, it's smell so delicious and soft.
Cathy D.
Imperial , CA
I absolutely love this perfume it's one of my favorites I always make sure to stock up on this one because it smells just right for every type of ocassion
jessica v.
Dallas, TX
When i used this Eau the Perfum i felt myself so clean all day. it's floral and fresh. it's long lasting and cheaper than other, that's why i loved it.
Cuando yo use esta Agua de perfume me sentí super limpia todo el día. Es Floral y fresco, es de larga duración y más barato que otros por eso lo amo.
Lucia R.
This was my favorite perfume until I found J'adore by Dior, but I want to buy this again to use it in special ocassions o everyday and leave the J'adore to special ocassions.
The scent is really soft and floral but stays all day in my skin (which is why I love it since I have migraine and lots of fragrance give me a horrible headache).
Giselle O.
This is a fresh and delicious fragance, I totally love it. I would love to buy it again! Is perfect for day to day use... also de packing is very cute!
Jasmin M.
Brookfield , NY
My boyfriend got this for me as a gift and it's amazing. It smells so great, you only need a few sprits of it and it lasts all day. I get a lot of compliments on how great I always smell, and although it can be a little pricey for me at least I think it's worth the money!
Amy T.
New Haven, IN
Love this so much. Love all of their delicious scents. I've had these for years.
Ashley S.
Tekoa, WA
My absolute favorite perfume, I have used it for years and try to make it last as long as possible
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
Tara D.
How close to blossoms does this smell?
Casey U.
Does the smell last long and does it smell good
eleanor d.
Froxfield, Eversholt
Quintasha  P.
Aurora, CO
What are your pros and cons of dkny products ,

Sephora