BY DONNA KARAN

Inspired by the beauty of the Apple Blossom, this new fragrance is lighthearted, intensely feminine, and radiant.  A blend of sparkling grapefruit, cassis and sun-kissed apricot, blended with sheer muguet, petally rose and jasmine.

Gentle Spring Floral Fragrance for Women Inspired by the beauty of the Apple Blossom, this new fragrance is lighthearted, intensely feminine, and radiant. Launched by the design house of Donna Karan in 2009. A blend of sparkling grapefruit, cassis and sun-kissed apricot, blended with sheer muguet, petally rose and jasmine. It is recommended for casual wear.

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau de Parfum

Start your review of DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau de Parfum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It lasts all day and is perfect for everyday use, not just during the spring when I would typically where floral scents. " in 5 reviews
Salma D.
I have had this fragrance before, and even though it is kind of sweet I used to use it every single day lasts all day long :)
Louise B.
I got this for a present last year, I don't love it. But its good enough to wear when I go to work or just on a day out. Wouldn't wear it on special occasions.
Channing W.
This perfume does smell good, but for some reason whenever I wear it I get this blistering headache. I would suggesting getting a sample size and wearing it a few days befoe buying
Kelley M.
Sunnyvale, CA
While the design of the bottle is super cute, I unfortunately thought this scent was a little too girly for me personally. Very floral and "girly." Works for some folks! Just not me!
Revy M.
Edmonton, AB
This smells nice but I like the green dkny better. I find this one way too strong and overpowering for me. It lasts pretty long so that's a pro. I'm gonna stick to the green be delicious from dkny instead!
Ja'hna J.
Somerset, KY
Not crazy about it. It's very strong and my mom told me she thought it stunk so I gave up on it.
Isabel L.
Ogden, UT
This one is a bit too floral for me, but it's still delicious and not too overpowering. I also love the shape of the bottle.
Grace L.
Markham, ON
This perfume smells delicious, but not for me. The fragrance is strong, starting off with a sweet apple scent and finishes with soft floral, which is good only for spring because of the intenseness. The good side to this perfume is that it comes with four different sizes: 30mL, 50mL, 100 mL, and rollerball.
ariana l.
Kew Gardens, NY
I really love this scent, especially for spring/summer. Its light and fresh and slightly floral. I highly recommend.
Roosa M.
Turku
Fresh and slightly sweet scent (rose, lily and jasmine.) I think this scent is perfect for the summer time. Really feminine and playful scent. This bottle is really unique and different to any other perfume bottles that I have. Only problem with this perfume is that it is too big to take with me. Overall a good product
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
Tara D.
How close to blossoms does this smell?
Casey U.
Does the smell last long and does it smell good
eleanor d.
Froxfield, Eversholt
Quintasha  P.
Aurora, CO
What are your pros and cons of dkny products ,

Sephora