BY DONNA KARAN

Inspired by the beauty of the Apple Blossom, this new fragrance is lighthearted, intensely feminine, and radiant.  A blend of sparkling grapefruit, cassis and sun-kissed apricot, blended with sheer muguet, petally rose and jasmine.

Gentle Spring Floral Fragrance for Women Inspired by the beauty of the Apple Blossom, this new fragrance is lighthearted, intensely feminine, and radiant. Launched by the design house of Donna Karan in 2009. A blend of sparkling grapefruit, cassis and sun-kissed apricot, blended with sheer muguet, petally rose and jasmine. It is recommended for casual wear.

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau de Parfum

Start your review of DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau de Parfum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It lasts all day and is perfect for everyday use, not just during the spring when I would typically where floral scents. " in 5 reviews
Anna S.
This is a beautiful take on the original Be Delicious perfume. The packaging is gorgeous and the smell is light and beautiful so it's perfect for every day!
Danielle L.
Riverhead
I've been using this fragrance for years and I always come back to it. I wear this primarily in the Spring/Summer as its so fresh and light. Also I really enjoy rose scents and with the jasmine I just love it.

I get compliments on this almost every time I wear it. So, I'm thinking this goes very well with my chemistry. This has good sillage on me and the longevity is there. I also like the price and how easily this is to find.

I will always use this because it makes me happy when I wear it. This I really love because it makes me feel great every time.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
I was a fan of the original be delicious scent back in the day. I am a scentbird subscriber and was eager to try this scent. Notes: Apple,Rose, Grapefruit,Lily and Jasmine. It is a very soft but sweet scent.
Stacy S.
Parrish, FL
I received this as a sample with my Ulta order.  This is now one of my favorite scents.  It's light and subtle but still has that floral feminine hint.  After wearing all day, I still have a light flowery scent that stays.  I get TONS of compliments when wearing this.  My husband loves it.  It's not overpowering and I've not found anyone that the smell turns on.
Mollie C.
Gillingham
Smells absolutely gorgeous 😍😍 scent doesn’t fade away quickly at all, could still smell it at the end of the day!
Intan H.
I'm no expert so I pretend that I am. My mom was very happy with this. I will agree with previous reviewer that it has a light, delicate floral/fruity smell. I got the 1.7 ounce unit for my mom and she loves it. This was about the best price I was able to find as well. P.S., I really like the smell too, if that counts for anything?!
Mayra L.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195 T: (786) 3154600
Amor este perfume ...porque su aroma es floral y dulce a la vez. Su envase me encanta por lo original.
Juana M.
I've always been a fan of DKNY perfumes, but this one smells amazing I love it. I usually spray a little and the smell lasts all day, I like how a little goes a far way.
Hannah C.
Albuquerque , NM
Omg literally smells like heaven! I am super cheap when it comes to perfume but this is worth any money
Jeanette H.
I get compliments every time I wear this! Love it! It is very fresh and not overpowering! I would definitely recommend to my friends.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
Tara D.
How close to blossoms does this smell?
Casey U.
Does the smell last long and does it smell good
eleanor d.
Froxfield, Eversholt
Quintasha  P.
Aurora, CO
What are your pros and cons of dkny products ,

Sephora