BY DONNA KARAN

Inspired by the beauty of the Apple Blossom, this new fragrance is lighthearted, intensely feminine, and radiant.  A blend of sparkling grapefruit, cassis and sun-kissed apricot, blended with sheer muguet, petally rose and jasmine.

Gentle Spring Floral Fragrance for Women Inspired by the beauty of the Apple Blossom, this new fragrance is lighthearted, intensely feminine, and radiant. Launched by the design house of Donna Karan in 2009. A blend of sparkling grapefruit, cassis and sun-kissed apricot, blended with sheer muguet, petally rose and jasmine. It is recommended for casual wear.

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau de Parfum
  • "It lasts all day and is perfect for everyday use, not just during the spring when I would typically where floral scents. " in 5 reviews
Isabel L.
Ogden, UT
This one is a bit too floral for me, but it's still delicious and not too overpowering. I also love the shape of the bottle.
Simone S.
Los Angeles, CA
Fun, sweet and cheerful scent! Lasts a very long time which is a plus! Smells like what a sweet red apple should taste like!
Holly W.
I love DKNY Be Delicious, so naturally I love the Fresh Blossom too! I love the fruity scent. Perfect for any occasion!!
Quintasha  P.
Aurora, CO
I have to say i absolutely love this perfume it icks with you all day. Would definitely suggest as a favorite to anyone
Dezirae A.
Glendale, AZ
This stuff smells great. I personally buy the big bottle and I love it. Its a fun little design too. I would recommend
ariana l.
Kew Gardens, NY
I really love this scent, especially for spring/summer. Its light and fresh and slightly floral. I highly recommend.
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
Love love love! I feel like its a very nice gentle scent that is classic but still young feeling at the same time!
Nyssa J.
One of my favorite perfumes, it is very concentrated so you don't have to worry about it fading throughout the day.
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
This smells delicious, i like the desing too, is very cool and fancy at the time, this remind me so bad to the NYC.
ansley s.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this! It smells amazing! l think that most people enjoy this scent. Every time I wear it I get compliments.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
Tara D.
How close to blossoms does this smell?
Casey U.
Does the smell last long and does it smell good
eleanor d.
Froxfield, Eversholt
Quintasha  P.
Aurora, CO
What are your pros and cons of dkny products ,

Sephora