BY DONNA KARAN

Inspired by the beauty of the Apple Blossom, this new fragrance is lighthearted, intensely feminine, and radiant.  A blend of sparkling grapefruit, cassis and sun-kissed apricot, blended with sheer muguet, petally rose and jasmine.

Gentle Spring Floral Fragrance for Women Inspired by the beauty of the Apple Blossom, this new fragrance is lighthearted, intensely feminine, and radiant. Launched by the design house of Donna Karan in 2009. A blend of sparkling grapefruit, cassis and sun-kissed apricot, blended with sheer muguet, petally rose and jasmine. It is recommended for casual wear.

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau de Parfum

Start your review of DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau de Parfum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It lasts all day and is perfect for everyday use, not just during the spring when I would typically where floral scents. " in 5 reviews
Felicia P.
Siloam Springs, AR
I love how these bottles look! So cute. And the smell is soooo amazing.
Can't get enough of it! Lasts a long Time too!! Highly recommend!!
Malia K.
Honokaa, HI
I give this a 5 star cos its great.. this is one of the first perfumes i owned.. in high school.the scent is not to strong and lasts long.
Jeanette H.
I get compliments every time I wear this! Love it! It is very fresh and not overpowering! I would definitely recommend to my friends.
Christina W.
Bright, crisp, and floral. i feel pretty every time i put this on! i wish i had gotten a bigger bottle too. maybe when i use it all up.
Stacy C.
Macungie, Pa
This is my favorite spray scent from DKNY. It's sort of strong at first but it settles and is long lasting like a sweet floral scent:)
Rosalinda W.
I love DKNY! This was a gift from my mother for mothers day. Its light and refreshing yet lasts all day long and well into the night.
Kelly K.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Most if not all of DKNY's perfumes! I was hooked on the green apple for a long time but move on to this! Love this!!!
Jensen C.
Love love love this perfume! It smells so good, and isn't too sweet. I really don't like most floral perfumes but this one is great!
Victoria B.
Flagstaff, AZ
I am in love with this scent. It is amazing and the perfume lasts all day which is a bonus. I will be repurchasing this item again.
Salma D.
I have had this fragrance before, and even though it is kind of sweet I used to use it every single day lasts all day long :)
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
Tara D.
How close to blossoms does this smell?
Casey U.
Does the smell last long and does it smell good
eleanor d.
Froxfield, Eversholt
Quintasha  P.
Aurora, CO
What are your pros and cons of dkny products ,

Sephora