BY DONNA KARAN

Inspired by the beauty of the Apple Blossom, this new fragrance is lighthearted, intensely feminine, and radiant.  A blend of sparkling grapefruit, cassis and sun-kissed apricot, blended with sheer muguet, petally rose and jasmine.

Gentle Spring Floral Fragrance for Women Inspired by the beauty of the Apple Blossom, this new fragrance is lighthearted, intensely feminine, and radiant. Launched by the design house of Donna Karan in 2009. A blend of sparkling grapefruit, cassis and sun-kissed apricot, blended with sheer muguet, petally rose and jasmine. It is recommended for casual wear.

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau de Parfum
  • "It lasts all day and is perfect for everyday use, not just during the spring when I would typically where floral scents. " in 5 reviews
Amber N.
Good price worth the money smells great long lasting perfect for everyday u can't go wrong with this scent I would recommend to others and would buy again.
Aubrey g.
Fort Wayne, IN
This smells amazing! It has a very fruity, yet calm smell. It is my favorite of the other perfumes and lasts long on me. I highly recommend this product.
Gaby R.
Fresh, light and clean are the first words that come to mind. It is sweet with a hint of floral. I like this fragrance because it lasts and is subtly.
Giselle O.
This is a fresh and delicious fragance, I totally love it. I would love to buy it again! Is perfect for day to day use... also de packing is very cute!
Amber C.
Pearland, TX
Live the pretty floral scent. I get complimented on it every time I wear it. This is the second DKNY perfume I've purchased, & love them both!
Felicia P.
Siloam Springs, AR
I love how these bottles look! So cute. And the smell is soooo amazing.
Can't get enough of it! Lasts a long Time too!! Highly recommend!!
Kristen G.
Northglenn, CO
My mom has worn be delicious for years and I have always loved the scent. It is fruity and fresh which makes it the perfect daytime scent.
Me encanta este perfume. es lo máximo !!!
Lo quiero, lo quiero , lo quiero...... Aquí en Venezuela ya incomprable esta, es una lastima.. :(
Greisy L.
I like sweet perfumes , I have many years using this perfume what alternate with other sweet aromas. I buy many perfumes and fast spending
Mays A.
phoenix
Smells soooo good my husband loves it on me he says its so sexy and delicious.very sad cause it’s discounted..also it has good price too 🤩
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
Tara D.
How close to blossoms does this smell?
Casey U.
Does the smell last long and does it smell good
eleanor d.
Froxfield, Eversholt
Quintasha  P.
Aurora, CO
What are your pros and cons of dkny products ,

Sephora