BY DONNA KARAN

Inspired by the beauty of the Apple Blossom, this new fragrance is lighthearted, intensely feminine, and radiant.  A blend of sparkling grapefruit, cassis and sun-kissed apricot, blended with sheer muguet, petally rose and jasmine.

Gentle Spring Floral Fragrance for Women Inspired by the beauty of the Apple Blossom, this new fragrance is lighthearted, intensely feminine, and radiant. Launched by the design house of Donna Karan in 2009. A blend of sparkling grapefruit, cassis and sun-kissed apricot, blended with sheer muguet, petally rose and jasmine. It is recommended for casual wear.

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau de Parfum

Start your review of DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau de Parfum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It lasts all day and is perfect for everyday use, not just during the spring when I would typically where floral scents. " in 5 reviews
Renkea N.
Sunrise, FL
I ferment the first time I smelled this a friend of mines had it loved it then I went off to college and one of my roommates had it not only one kind different colors and events I fell in love and she gave me one been in love every since with dkny I have the light green set and the pink set the scent lasts all day long unlike some fragrances thou can't go wrong with it very affordable at walmart and target stores.
Adella H.
SANTA ANA, CA
This is scent is wonderful, if a bit heavy when first applied. Rich in floral scents, it can be a little more of an "old lady" scent if you're not used to florals. The spray on my mine is weeird, I have a hard time aiming correctly and spraying with the weird push button.
Jasmin M.
Brookfield , NY
My boyfriend got this for me as a gift and it's amazing. It smells so great, you only need a few sprits of it and it lasts all day. I get a lot of compliments on how great I always smell, and although it can be a little pricey for me at least I think it's worth the money!
Andrea H.
Pasadena, CA
This is my favorite spring perfume. It smells amazing! I bought the smaller size when it was on sale at Sephora and wish I stocked up. It has a very light and refreshing floral scent. Perfect for someone like me that can't take strong scents. Super cute packaging too!
daniela s.
Greenville , SC
the aroma is gentle but exquisite, it is ideal for daily use, a small amount will be enough to last you for hours. although it is a bit expensive worth every dollar. the design of the bottle is curious and chic. really I love it, as they last buy it again
Ofelia H.
I just love this perfume. DKNY Delicious Fresh Blossom is one of my favorite perfumes, I being receiving a lot of complements, people being asking me a lot what I am wearing. Smell fresh no overpowering and last long.
Jessica S.
Hillsboro, OR
I've always loved this perfume. My mother and I started wearing it years ago. its been a while since i have owned it but every time I'm in a mall i have to go spray it on myself. don't know why i don't have it anymore. maybe ill go pick some up this weekend. it smells so amazing! i highly recommend it!!
Nikki G.
Mountain Grove, MO
I think it smells pretty good! I definitely would buy again and I would recommend it to anyone honestly! It didn't last me very long though! But other than that overall it was a great product! Packing is nice.
katerina g.
Hampton, GA
My sister used this perfume. I love the aroma is very smooth and refreshing floral fragrance. I prefer the sweet aromas like vanilla but this is an excellent option. Good price and excellent quality. I recommend it
Kristell N.
I usually wear this perfume on special occasions cause the scent is super strong to the nose. Overall, I enjoy the smell from time to time and recommend to those who want to smell flowery and fresh
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
Tara D.
How close to blossoms does this smell?
Casey U.
Does the smell last long and does it smell good
eleanor d.
Froxfield, Eversholt
Quintasha  P.
Aurora, CO
What are your pros and cons of dkny products ,

Sephora