BY DONNA KARAN

Inspired by the beauty of the Apple Blossom, this new fragrance is lighthearted, intensely feminine, and radiant.  A blend of sparkling grapefruit, cassis and sun-kissed apricot, blended with sheer muguet, petally rose and jasmine.

Gentle Spring Floral Fragrance for Women Inspired by the beauty of the Apple Blossom, this new fragrance is lighthearted, intensely feminine, and radiant. Launched by the design house of Donna Karan in 2009. A blend of sparkling grapefruit, cassis and sun-kissed apricot, blended with sheer muguet, petally rose and jasmine. It is recommended for casual wear.

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau de Parfum

Start your review of DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau de Parfum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It lasts all day and is perfect for everyday use, not just during the spring when I would typically where floral scents. " in 5 reviews
Heather C.
Clarksburg, WV
I love this spray, it has a fresh floral scent. A little bit and you'll smell great all day. I like wearing this scent in the spring and it's not too highly priced. I recommend this perfume for all ages.
Crishna G.
Maricopa, AZ
I got this for a gift and I love the smell of it mine was the apple dented it smells like apples i used it almost everyday I don't know where my parents bought it but I would buy it for my self again.
Julie H.
Orlando, FL
The best scent ever. I've always loved DKNY but when I bought this it was a whole new love over again. It smells amazing, I always get compliments. I've bought multiple times and given to close friends as gifts.
Angie P.
I'm in love with this fruity, floral scent! It's great for day wear & comes in a cute apple-shaped bottle! The push lever kind of sacrificed looks over functionality (it's a tad hard to press down sometimes), but it's not a deal breaker.
Angie P.
I only wish this came in a rollerball! The tin sets of the Be Delicious might include this, but they smell too similar for me to own 3 of them. If you like the other scents in the collection, you'll probably love this too!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,112 reviews
I love DKNY from their clothes to this perfumes. I love all the apple perfumes, the pink and green are my favorite! So light and fresh and the scent lasts forever!
Chelsie L.
This stuff is amazeballs. I cannot get over this scent. I love floral perfumes & this one does not disappoint. Been using it everyday since i got it. It's definitely one of those strong perfumes that everyone around you will be able to get a whiff of, so in love. It lingers forever, but starts to lighten up after about 4 hours, then it's a lighter but still beautiful scent. I love it so much. If you like floral scents, this is definitely for you!
Miriam N.
Trinity, NC
I need to start by disclosing the fact that DKNY Be Delicious Original (green) is my all-time favorite summer perfume for every-day use. I recently purchased this at Sephora and really like it. It is much more floral and sweet than the Original Be Delicious but it is not too heavy for summer. To me this is a little too "pretty and girly" to wear everyday to work as I prefer scents that are a little cleaner for the workplace, however, for date night or going out with the girls this is perfect. I plan on repurchasing this again!
Honore M.
McCordsville, IN
I got this as a 30 sample in Sentbird and I've always been iffy with flower scents. But I was surprised on how amazing this smelled. It was a soft floral scent, I want to spray it everywhere that's how much I love this scent. I would recommend this for people to try because it's not too powerful to the nose. I do wanna buy this full size and the bottle is so cute!
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
DKNY Be Delicious is my signature scent.  Every time i wear it (daily lol) i always receive so many compliments.  It lasts all day and doesn't wear off.  The scent is very pleasant with a floral fresh blossom intense smell.  I never have to purchase on my own as my husband ALWAYS gets me a new one every Christmas, sometimes i try to open it sooner than i am supposed to. Absolute favorite!! DKNY Be Delicious Women's Eau de Parfum
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
Tara D.
How close to blossoms does this smell?
Casey U.
Does the smell last long and does it smell good
eleanor d.
Froxfield, Eversholt
Quintasha  P.
Aurora, CO
What are your pros and cons of dkny products ,

Sephora