BY DONNA KARAN

Inspired by the beauty of the Apple Blossom, this new fragrance is lighthearted, intensely feminine, and radiant.  A blend of sparkling grapefruit, cassis and sun-kissed apricot, blended with sheer muguet, petally rose and jasmine.

Gentle Spring Floral Fragrance for Women Inspired by the beauty of the Apple Blossom, this new fragrance is lighthearted, intensely feminine, and radiant. Launched by the design house of Donna Karan in 2009. A blend of sparkling grapefruit, cassis and sun-kissed apricot, blended with sheer muguet, petally rose and jasmine. It is recommended for casual wear.

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau de Parfum

Start your review of DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau de Parfum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It lasts all day and is perfect for everyday use, not just during the spring when I would typically where floral scents. " in 5 reviews
ansley s.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this! It smells amazing! l think that most people enjoy this scent. Every time I wear it I get compliments.
Brittany M.
Tampa
My favorite. Not too overpowering. Every time I run out I always seem to find myself purchasing this one again.
Jazmine s.
Brooksville, FL
1,617 reviews
I love the smell of this fragrance. It is just powerful enough to last me most of the day and not be too powerful
Yekaterina T.
United states
My favorite for spring and summer. So fresh, can take on 5 and more pumps. Like it so bad, almost done my 100 ml
Sarah S.
Sheridan, OR
This is one of my favorite perfumes. It's not too strong and obnoxious. I always get compliments when I wear it.
Madison B.
I love the scent of this perfume :) It smells a little different than what blossoms though :) I love it so much
Katelyn M.
Fall River, MA
I own the green apple set by DKNY!! It has lasted two years, and I am currently looking to purchase another.
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
My best friend absolutely loves this perfume. It smells nice, but it's just not right for me personally.
Hannah C.
Albuquerque , NM
Omg literally smells like heaven! I am super cheap when it comes to perfume but this is worth any money
Stacy A.
I love this sweet smelling perfuming. It's not overwhelming at all. I get compliments all the time.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
Tara D.
How close to blossoms does this smell?
Casey U.
Does the smell last long and does it smell good
eleanor d.
Froxfield, Eversholt
Quintasha  P.
Aurora, CO
What are your pros and cons of dkny products ,

Sephora