BY DONNA KARAN

Inspired by the beauty of the Apple Blossom, this new fragrance is lighthearted, intensely feminine, and radiant.  A blend of sparkling grapefruit, cassis and sun-kissed apricot, blended with sheer muguet, petally rose and jasmine.

Gentle Spring Floral Fragrance for Women Inspired by the beauty of the Apple Blossom, this new fragrance is lighthearted, intensely feminine, and radiant. Launched by the design house of Donna Karan in 2009. A blend of sparkling grapefruit, cassis and sun-kissed apricot, blended with sheer muguet, petally rose and jasmine. It is recommended for casual wear.

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau de Parfum
  • "It lasts all day and is perfect for everyday use, not just during the spring when I would typically where floral scents. " in 5 reviews
Danielle L.
Riverhead
I've been using this fragrance for years and I always come back to it. I wear this primarily in the Spring/Summer as its so fresh and light. Also I really enjoy rose scents and with the jasmine I just love it.

I get compliments on this almost every time I wear it. So, I'm thinking this goes very well with my chemistry. This has good sillage on me and the longevity is there. I also like the price and how easily this is to find.

I will always use this because it makes me happy when I wear it. This I really love because it makes me feel great every time.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
I was a fan of the original be delicious scent back in the day. I am a scentbird subscriber and was eager to try this scent. Notes: Apple,Rose, Grapefruit,Lily and Jasmine. It is a very soft but sweet scent.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
PHOENIX, AZ
Smells like a pink lady apple but better. It's like Be Delicious original and Cotton Candy mixed. I can't stop smelling my wrists! I went on a fragrance tester frenzy the past 2 months and this is my new favourite! It is young fresh and sweet. It is just wonderful and I love this scent! It's in my top favorite perfumes! It last a good while too!
Lisa R.
I absolutely love the smell of this fragrance. Long lasting and not strong. This is my favorite of the DKNY fragrances. I will continuously buy this. The bottle is glass but very sturdy. Ive dropped a couple of times and luckily no cracks.
Stacy S.
Parrish, FL
I received this as a sample with my Ulta order.  This is now one of my favorite scents.  It's light and subtle but still has that floral feminine hint.  After wearing all day, I still have a light flowery scent that stays.  I get TONS of compliments when wearing this.  My husband loves it.  It's not overpowering and I've not found anyone that the smell turns on.
anusha S.
Irving, TX
I'll be honest, I love this perfume even though it is a little strong. I like a bit more mild aroma and it has that but after 30 mins of application. Maybe a little pricy for what it is but that being said, I am a pretty happy customer.
Jill M.
Bridgeport, CT
Purchased at: Macy's
I can never decide between this and the original. I love them both equally! Light, fresh, and clean scent that lasts for hours! Highly recommend! As long as they keep making this, it will be a product I have on hand!
Amanda R.
Daphne, AL
This is a GREAT fragrance that I think gets overlooked! Main three notes are apple, rose, and lemon. It's fresh and sweet and great for spring and summer. Lasts all day, but doesn't linger for me. I'd probably say this is a good everyday scent that holds up well for work.
Heather C.
Clarksburg, WV
I love this spray, it has a fresh floral scent. A little bit and you'll smell great all day. I like wearing this scent in the spring and it's not too highly priced. I recommend this perfume for all ages.
Crishna G.
Maricopa, AZ
I got this for a gift and I love the smell of it mine was the apple dented it smells like apples i used it almost everyday I don't know where my parents bought it but I would buy it for my self again.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
Tara D.
How close to blossoms does this smell?
Casey U.
Does the smell last long and does it smell good
eleanor d.
Froxfield, Eversholt
Quintasha  P.
Aurora, CO
What are your pros and cons of dkny products ,

Sephora