DKNY - Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau De Parfum Spray - 30ml/1oz uploaded by Maya L.

BY DONNA KARAN

This fragrance brings you to blossom in Central ParkDelicate, fresh scent celebrates beauty of springTop notes of sparkling grapefruit, cassis, apricotHeart notes of muguet, rose, jasmineBase notes of apple flower, blonde wood, smooth skin... see more...

Martie K.
North Dakota, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
First I have to admit I love all things DKNY, because it is a familiar smell and brand/ style I have been using for years.  I love that they have this beautiful flesh floral fragrances, but they are also really bright too.  And I love the beautiful packaging.  I love setting them all out on my dresser too.
Olivia W.
West Plains
Floral scents are not my favorite in the world but it was very nice. I thought it was about the same as pretty much any floral perfume. First time user, it didn't come off as smelling like a grandma like I thought it would. It has room for improvement, the packaging is what put me off of it mostly.
Madeline R.
Harrah, OK
not my favorite. I think perfume is kind of personal so you may like it but it wasn't for me. The scent was too strong for me. The price isn't so bad compared to other perfumes but make sure its for you. I tend to lean towards elegant bottles but I found the bottle a bit kiddish.
Michelle M.
Pekin, IL
kinda smells like candy.. I liked it but not my go to smell. if you want to smell like a candy jar then fine but  just not for me. doesn't last all day and only smells good for about an hour. the price range is normal as for this brand. I might buy it for my teen sister
BreeAnna L.
This smells so good! It makes me feel so clean and refreshed. i just now started using but its so awesome. The scent is very floral but a good floral smell. Its not too strong. I ordered this online and was scared too try it. the packaging could be improved.
Amy G.
Arlington, TX
I love love the smell of this fragrance!!!! It is great for day time and night time use! it is very fresh and has a floral taste to it! It is a decent size bottle for the price. I would definitely buy it again. DKNY have other perfumes that are also great!
Natalie g.
I love these fragrances. I find they are delightfully fresh and floral smelling without being overwhelming.  I find these are good value for money.  I have a few of these dkny be delicious fragrances. This and the green are my favorites of the brand.
Dawn L.
Omg.   I usually don't do perfume reviews.  There too individually personal.   But this DKNY..... its becomes your own yet unlike others that smell wonderful on some and almost offensive in others this scent becomes your own beutiful     Addicted.   ❤️
Destiny L.
Troy
My mother actually used DKNY perfume and has for years. It’s very long lasting and their smells are amazing! I would definitely recommend buying it, it’s worth the buy and the bottle is extremely cute.
Maria S.
North Brunswick
I love this scent because it lasts all day and is super fresh! I always get compliments when I breeze by people and I've even got stopped before so a guy could buy my scent for his girlfriend. Love!
Farzana💖 k.
Does this smell nice??? Is it floral???