BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerDonna Karan
DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom eau de parfum - 100 ml

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom eau de parfum - 100 ml

Introducing Be Delicious Juiced! Bursting with a medley of fresh fruits, New York apples take center stage, complimented by a dose of pear blossom and golden mango nector.

Recommend yes or no?
Quien mas ama esta fragancia? [product:dkny-be-delicious-womens-eau-de-parfum-spray]
Where can I find this perfume?
Start your review of DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom eau de parfum - 100 ml!
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom eau de parfum - 100 ml uploaded by MANDY K.
Usually, I tend to favor gourmand fragrances, or romantic florals, but this juicy and crisp perfume is refreshingly nice! I get notes of apple, cucumber and lemon when I spray. It then starts to give me a blend of light florals and sandalwood as it dries down.  I also love the sleek, sweet look of the bottle itself. I would definitely recommend and sometimes pick it up at discount places like Ross or TJ Maxx so I can gift them to people because it's such a nice, inoffensive fragrance.
Mitali M.
DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom eau de parfum - 100 ml uploaded by Mitali M.
It’s such a fresh floral and fruity scents. Just smells like love. This scent encapsulates the essence of 2009. Such a wonderful carefree time. Where everything in life seemed lovely.
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom eau de parfum - 100 ml uploaded by Crystal D.
DKNY Be Delicious is my signature scent.  Every time i wear it (daily lol) i always receive so many compliments.  It lasts all day and doesn't wear off.  The scent is very pleasant with a floral fresh blossom intense smell.  I never have to purchase on my own as my husband ALWAYS gets me a new one every Christmas, sometimes i try to open it sooner than i am supposed to. Absolute favorite!! DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom eau de parfum - 100 ml
Candy A.
Brownsburg, IN
DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom eau de parfum - 100 ml uploaded by Candy A.
DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom eau de parfum - 100 ml uploaded by Candy A.
This isn’t a terrible scent, I just expected more floral than I got in it. The scent does have a nice fresh scent with a hint of apple 🍎 but the floral is hard to detect and I chose it in my subscription box from Scentbox expecting more floral in it. It’s also not very long-lasting and I’m just disappointed. Others may really enjoy it, just don’t be fooled by the “fresh blossom” part. I wear VERY floral perfume and I read reviews where people said it was “too floral”. I’m like “it’s not floral enough”. Definitely will not be buying the big bottle.
Rosemary D.
DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom eau de parfum - 100 ml uploaded by Rosemary D.
This is my all time favorite perfume, it's absolutely amazing. I first started using this at the age of twelve since I got it as a present and I've used it ever since. It smells amazing and the packaging is really nice. I always get asked what perfume I use when I wear it! I definitely recommend this perfume 💖
Rebekah K.
Snellville, GA
DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom eau de parfum - 100 ml uploaded by Rebekah K.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my favorite perfumes of all time. I’ve worn it on and off since high school, and it is one I always come back to, so I am a repeat user. I love that it has a crisp apple scent, and it is long lasting. And I also like that the packaging is reminiscent of an apple. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new perfume to try.
Kirsten P.
The smell of this perfume is amazing. I know they have a red apple and a yellow as we'll but the original green apple is my go too. When applying it it's not too over welling it's just enough to last you a few hours or all day depending on what you are doing and it smells exactly like crisp fresh apples. All of your friends will want to sniff you lol
Sabrina T.
San Diego, CA
DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom eau de parfum - 100 ml uploaded by Sabrina T.
I love this brand and the original is my FAVORITE perfume ever. This particular formulation is floral and fresh and not as sweet as the others. It is obviously a great Spring time scent. I like to layer it with a little spice for date night, or some citrus for Summertime wear. This way I get the pleasant wearable floral of DKNY with whatever my mood requires DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom eau de parfum - 100 ml
Erika C.
Dover, NH
DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom eau de parfum - 100 ml uploaded by Erika C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Dkny Be Delicious Womens Eau De Parfum. It has an amazing fruity and fresh scent and you’ll smell so good for hours. I always get a lot of compliments using this.
Judy F.
Grand Jct, CO
DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom eau de parfum - 100 ml uploaded by Judy F.
#bedelicious this is my favorite perfume. It smells so crisp and fresh. Almost like a delicious apple! #trydkny
Ask a question to the Influenster community...