BY DKNY

DKNY Be Delicious Empire Apple Blossom Eau de Toilette 50ml. DKNY Be Delicious City Blossom Empire Apple features the classic Be Delicious fragrance in beautiful limited edition botanical inspired bottle and carton. The scent features an exclusive American Apple Accord with a sophisticated blend of exotic flowers and sensual woods. Like the city that inspired it, Be Delicious celebrates individuality with refreshing spirit. , Eau de toilette. see more...

Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
My favorite perfume! I never run out. Have have it in my diaper bag, purse and bathroom. I’ve bought about every gift set and bottle size available. I never run out of this. I bought at our local department store Herberger’s.
Robyn W.
Baltimore, MD
I love this perfume. It doesn't have an overpowering smell. It's fresh with a splash of fruity. The bottle is also cute to set out. I even like all the other scents.
Heather W.
Blackpool, Blackpool
This has been my favourite perfume since I can remember, I never get sick of the smell, I always get compliments when wearing it, I've repurchased this many of times, and makes a great gift, live it best in summer as it's so fresh smelling, like melon to me
Jaquelyn T.
Clovis, CA
Best perfume ever. I love how it has the fruity but fresh scent. It’s light enough to where I never feel like I put too much on. I will wear this for the rest of my life
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love this fragrance so much. I have been using it for years. It smells so amazing, and is very long lasting. I'm wearing it right now in fact, and I can't stop smelling myself (is that weird?). My mom loves it too. It's definitely a classic and one I see myself wearing forever. I would definitely recommend it.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I seriously love this perfume. I have been using it for over 10 years. It smells like heaven in a bottle. I bought it from Ulta and continue to purchase whenever I run out. The packaging/bottle is amazing too. It really smells like sweet apples plus a little bit of heaven. The smell is indescribable. You HAVE to try it. You won’t regret it!!!!