BY DKNY

DKNY Be Delicious Empire Apple Blossom Eau de Toilette 50ml. DKNY Be Delicious City Blossom Empire Apple features the classic Be Delicious fragrance in beautiful limited edition botanical inspired bottle and carton. The scent features an exclusive American Apple Accord with a sophisticated blend of exotic flowers and sensual woods. Like the city that inspired it, Be Delicious celebrates individuality with refreshing spirit. , Eau de toilette. see more...

Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seriously love this perfume. I have been using it for over 10 years. It smells like heaven in a bottle. I bought it from Ulta and continue to purchase whenever I run out. The packaging/bottle is amazing too. It really smells like sweet apples plus a little bit of heaven. The smell is indescribable. You HAVE to try it. You won’t regret it!!!!
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this fragrance so much. I have been using it for years. It smells so amazing, and is very long lasting. I'm wearing it right now in fact, and I can't stop smelling myself (is that weird?). My mom loves it too. It's definitely a classic and one I see myself wearing forever. I would definitely recommend it.
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite perfume! I never run out. Have have it in my diaper bag, purse and bathroom. I’ve bought about every gift set and bottle size available. I never run out of this. I bought at our local department store Herberger’s.
Robyn W.
Middle River, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume. It doesn't have an overpowering smell. It's fresh with a splash of fruity. The bottle is also cute to set out. I even like all the other scents.