BY DONNA KARAN

All the things you love about Be Delicious is now intensified—decadent and refreshing. A delectable fragrance that is the pick of the crop, Be Delicious Eau So Intense is all of the things you love about Be Delicious, but even more ardent. A higher concentration of our classic Be Delicious fragrance accentuates the key apple note, resulting in a more intoxicating scent that resembles the first bite of a freshly picked apple. Style: Decadent. Refreshing. Delectable. see more...

Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
My favorite perfume! Smells amazing, like a green apple but better. Smell lasts all day! I’ve bought about ever gift set and bottle size made. They are all amazing. Always have this in my bathroom and purse. Bought at a department store.
Leydiz L.
Florida, FL
Diosssss esta fragancia junto con la Red son unas de mis preferidas!!! Yo adoro los perfumes de DKNY, pero este Be Delicious es demasiado rico, es un perfume frutal que me recuerda los olores de primavera! Una fragancia que dura muchas horas en tu cuerpo!!!
Kasandra L.
If I could give this perfume more than five stars, I totally would. It's the best fruity interpretation I've ever smelled. I highly recommend it to any woman. The price is worth it, and it doesn't compare to any other fruity fragrance, in my opinion.
Caroline F.
West Columbia, SC
This is one of my favorite fragrances and it's very recognizable! It has just enough of apple in it for the packaging to fit (which is super cute, by the way), but not so much that you smell like a jolly rancher. Great every day scent.
Wendy F.
Freeport, IL
Absolutely love this perfume. It has a very fresh, clean scent with a scandalous hint of apple. It isn't overpowering and it is long lasting. I always get compliments when I wear it. The only downfall is the price. I think that it is kind of expensive.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Smells so GOOD! This was one of my first scents manyyyyy years ago and till this day it's still one of many among my perfumes. Has a clean fruity scent, not heavy at all. I wear it more in the Summer and Spring.
Karyn L.
Hmm, I really love the scent, but I feel that the apple packaging is a little misleading. I really don't small freshly cut apples when I smell this fragrance. Nevertheless, I do love how it smells.
Oneilis B.
Cutler Bay, FL
Perfect summer scent to smell and feel your best . clean and crisp! love this scent year round as well. it was a gift but i will definitely keep buying it after it runs out. you should too
Kelsey H.
I used to use this perfume ALL THE TIME. It's very nice, sort of fruity but I think they were focusing more on crispness. A nice clean smell for day to day use. Definitely not for nights.
Kayla W.
Lincoln, NE
I had a friend in college who had this spray. I thought it was the best smelling thing in the world. wish I could get my hands on some but I'm sure it cost $500,000,000,000,000,000,000.

Sephora