DKNY Be Delicious Eau de Toilette Spray for Men uploaded by Julian C.DKNY Be Delicious Eau de Toilette Spray for Men uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY DKNY

Priscilla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a perfect gift for any men. This fragance smells like patchouli and Wood. It's very masculine and not overwhelming. Your especial one will love it!.
Candice C.
Selma, NC
One of my most favorite scents. I died when I got this as a Christmas gift one year. A wonderful gift you can't go wrong with.
Kelly R.
Roseville, MI
I love when my man wears this.. it actually last a decent amount of time. The price isn't bad but wish it stay longer.
Rina L.
Waterbury, CT
Sensual aroma que enamora, es lo máximo, me encanta, sencillamente el aroma que todo hombre desea en una mujer.
Viktoriia P.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think it's great as a gift 🎁. Because it already a classic perfume. You will never be wrong.
Michaela H.
Love! Got this as a gift and I wear it all the time. Smells amazing and lasts a long time
Julian C.
This fragance smells like patchouli and Wood. its very masculine and not overwhelming.
Moe A.
Santa Ana, CA
Love this cologne is has such a nicea aroma it reminds me of leather and a fire place
Kelsey W.
Jackson, MI
My boyfriend loves this product as he wears it everyday. Long lasting scent as well
Ioana O.
Saint Paul, MN
Nice scent that is not too overpowering or overwhelming to smell. Works well day and night.
Chepa P.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
En realidad es bueno el aroma?
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it just me, or this is very strong smell? It gives me a headache
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this citric and strong like the one for women?
Karol E.
Zacatecas, México
Como es el aroma, dulce o cítrico?