BeautyFragranceFragrance for HimDonna Karan
DKNY Be Delicious Eau de Toilette Spray for Men

DKNY Be Delicious Eau de Toilette Spray for Men

Is this sweet, oceany, or woodsy?
Como es el aroma, dulce o cítrico?
Is this citric and strong like the one for women?
Start your review of DKNY Be Delicious Eau de Toilette Spray for Men!
Carl W.
Elkridge, MD
I've never smelled this Cologne for men but I'm curious. I've purchased this Cologne for my wife twice because it was that good. I need a whole bottle of this ASAP.
Marcia T.
American Cyn, CA
Huele muy rico su embase es muy hermoso y pequeño como para poder llevarlo a la hora de ir de viaje
Viktoriia P.
Philadelphia, PA
I think it's great as a gift 🎁. Because it already a classic perfume. You will never be wrong.
Rina L.
Springfield, MA
Sensual aroma que enamora, es lo máximo, me encanta, sencillamente el aroma que todo hombre desea en una mujer.
Danielle A.
Smithfield, RI
Absolutely love this product. Smells delicious and is on sale right now at Sephora! :)
Mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
DKNY red delicious smells soo good! With a mix of Champagne, lychee, red raspberry, apple, rose, patchouli, vanilla bean and amber.
Kittina Y.
I totally love this fragrance. It's deverse and complex. It smells sweet, flowery, abit spicy and sexy. It's abit long lasting. I don't think it needs to be improved upon. It's special. I don't think it can compare to alternatives. I would definitely buy again. I recommend this product.
Alejandro G.
Florida
I bought a sample a while ago and I didn’t like it well. It’s to spicy and doesn’t last like other fragrances for the price of this one specially in the summer.
Sara V.
Hanford, CA
First time I smelled it, I loved it. It didn't take any getting used to. And it seemed like a good bottle to travel with. It wasn't Strong at all. I bought it as a gift for my brother in law and he loved it as well. I would definitely buy it again!
Codie A.
Whiteland, IN
DKNY Be Delicious Eau de Toilette Spray for Men uploaded by Codie A.
I bought this for my boyfriend for a gift and he absolutely loves it. The smell lasts all day and for the price it's really worth it. He wears it every day and always get compliments on it! Great cologne!