BY DKNY

A modern feast for the senses. Served in a sleek metal and glass bottle shaped like an apple, this juicy fragrance combines a sophisticated blend of exotic flowers and sensual woods with the scent of apple. Like the city that inspired it—the Big Apple—Be Delicious celebrates individuality with a refreshing spirit. Notes: American Apple, Cucumber, Grapefruit, Candid Magnolia, Tuberose, White Muguet, Rose, Violet, Sandalwood, Tender Skin Accord, Blonde Woods, White Amber. Style: Free-spirited. Refreshing. Unique.

Angelica H.
Tishomingo, MS
This is definitely in my top three favorite fragrances. I'm not a fan of floral tones, I much prefer cleaner smells. This works so well with my chemistry and doesn't give me a headache. Every time I wear it I get compliments. If you haven't tried it, you should!
Victoria M.
Warner Robins, GA
I got this for christmas one year. The bottle itself lasted about 2 years. The smell was fantastic light and fruity perfect for summer and spring in my opinion. It lasted all day and the compliments I got while wearing this were endless. Definetly one to have in you scent arsonal.
Wendy F.
Freeport, IL
I absolutely love this perfume. I have two favorites and Be Delicious is one of them. The scent is so fresh and clean. Never heavy or too sweet. It does not overpower. I get compliments every time I wear it. It also lasts a long time.
Lucia R.
Oregon, WI
Great fruity fragrance, not too overpowering. It is not a childish fragrance, but clean and crisp like a green apple. More of an everyday perfume. The scent does not last long, so you have to reapply through out the day. If they have eau de parfum, the staying power may be better.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
This perfume is one of my favs. Smells delicious and last a lost the whole day. I use it daily and I love it. Has a fruity smell and lasts a long time.
Priscilla M.
Jackson, MI
This has been my fav since it came out!! I wear it all the time! I love fruity scents and this perfume is perfect!
Stephanie A.
Absolutely love the smell of this! smells just like fresh apples, and the bottle has lasted me forever!
Jenn R.
Spofford, NH
Not my favorite scent, but the bottle is adorable. It is a bit too fruity for my taste.
meagan w.
Love love love this perfume! so fresh and fruity....one of my faves for years.
Kamila T.
Zamość
It's such an amazing scent. It's fresh, fruity, great for everyday. I used up my bottle, so I think of another, because it is just perfect