Reanna R.

Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
1 year, 10 months ago
I think so! I love the smell of this perfume. My little ones ask me if they can wear some too
Hopatcong, NJ
4 years, 4 months ago
My answer got cut off. I meant to say to try a sample go to Sephora and they will put some in a small spray vial container and you can try it out for a few days and then buy it if you like it. I hope this was helpful!!!
Hopatcong, NJ
4 years, 4 months ago
Yes it is def worth the price. If you want to test it out first go to any Sephora and they will put
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Webb City, MO
5 years, 6 months ago
I personally can't justify spending so much on a fragrance. You can find much cheaper dupes for it at Walgreen's