BY DKNY

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

Alonna N.
Alonna N.
This has become one of my favorites! It has a unique mixed citrus scent that has a long lasting effect. I received a sample of this thru Scentbird. This will be a future purchase for me.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Cranston, RI
My favorite scent ever! I get so many compliments when I wear it. It's light and sweet and fruity without being overly "apple" smelling.
Deanne L.
Deanne L.
Concord, NC
MOST FAVORITE PERFUKE EVER!!! I have not found anything else that I love as much. It smells like freshly sliced Granny Smith Apples. Fruity, light, and crisp. Great for every day wear.
Cassy H.
Cassy H.
Spokane, WA
I love this perfume. The green one is my favorite. The pink is a good one too.
Eva L.
Eva L.
Oakland, CA
This scent by DKNY is a good scent to wear during the summer. It has a strong apple scent that lasts the whole day
Phaedrea W.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
This is a great smelling perfume! I really liked the scent as well as the packaging.
Afsana K.
Afsana K.
north york
This is my fevorite daytime summer perfume, it smells so refresh. I love this perfume bottle its so cute.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
I love the perfume bottle, I am in love with apple so maybe that is why haha but It is a great smelling perfume and lasts for a while which is nice