BY DKNY

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite perfume! I do like a couple others in this line. I like the fresh, flower smell. I always get so many compliments on this perfume. Highly recommend you try if you like flowery smells!
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
My favorite perfume! I never run out. Have have it in my diaper bag, purse and bathroom. I’ve bought about every gift set and bottle size available. I never run out of this. I bought at our local department store Herberger’s.
Alonna N.
This has become one of my favorites! It has a unique mixed citrus scent that has a long lasting effect. I received a sample of this thru Scentbird. This will be a future purchase for me.
Deanne L.
Concord, NC
MOST FAVORITE PERFUKE EVER!!! I have not found anything else that I love as much. It smells like freshly sliced Granny Smith Apples. Fruity, light, and crisp. Great for every day wear.
Heather M.
Brighton, MA
My favorite scent ever! I get so many compliments when I wear it. It's light and sweet and fruity without being overly "apple" smelling.
Eva L.
Oakland, CA
This scent by DKNY is a good scent to wear during the summer. It has a strong apple scent that lasts the whole day
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
This is a great smelling perfume! I really liked the scent as well as the packaging.
Cassy H.
Henderson
I love this perfume. The green one is my favorite. The pink is a good one too.
Gail E.
Surrey, BC
Love the scent, love that it doesnt irritate my skin. It's not a sweet scent, and just the right amount of "fruit" to it. I just wish it lasted a bit longer - the scent seems to fade fairly quickly.
Karina D.
Maple Ridge, BC
Always been a fan of fruity perfume and this DKNY green apple one has never deceived me. It smells amazing yet it's very subtle which I love. Strongly recommend if you're into fruit-scented self care products.