BY DKNY #25 in Perfume for Her

Donna Karan New Yorkbr 100% Pure New York A refreshing scent in an iconic apple-shaped bottle tempts you to take a bite out of life. A sophisticated blend of apples, exotic flowers and woods creates a fresh, juicy scent that can only be called delicious. see more...

DKNY Be Delicious Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "It smells great and I always get complements when I am where it, it just has that hint of appleness which makes it great!" in 29 reviews
  • "long time I love this perfume, its fragrance is very similar to Green Apple citrus, is a perfect youth perfume for everyday use" in 29 reviews
  • "And it makes my boyfriend's senses kick up a notch :) I have to say that this is one of my most favorite perfumes I own" in 28 reviews
  • "it's not in the sweet category, it mostly fresh, has a great lasting power and to be fair, i often get complimented on it" in 25 reviews
  • "I love fruity and floral perfumes and this made my list...I always get compliments when I wear it....specially from my fiance" in 15 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This has been an all time favorite for years. If you ask me what my favorite perfume is this would be tied for first with one or two others.
Some say that its really immature and it may smell weird or unfitting on a woman who is past 40 or a very serious woman but other than that everyone can pull this off.
It's definitely a summer scent as it is sweet like candy with a very fruity candy green apple scent. And even though it smells like that its not at all cheap smelling. It still smells luxe and expensive somehow which is really hard to find in scents like these.
The bottle is absolutely adorable and what drew me to the perfume when it came out when I was a teenager. Its so cute and unique that it looks just adorable on any vanity.
The green doesn't stain clothes and the scent lasts all day long. The bottle is easy to use but a little hard to hold until you get used to it.
This will always be a favorite fresh and sweet smelling perfume.
And for reference those who have the same favorite perfumes usually like the same perfumes so if you love Burberry london, Versace Crystal, Victorias secret heavenly, bombshell or very sexy you will love this too most likely so go ahead and give it a try. It is sweet but not to sweet as it has an element of freshness to it. It's definitely a unique scent and I totally recommend it.
Lauren M.
Seaford, DE
This was actually the first luxury perfume I’ve ever owned, and to this day I still love it. It’s flirty, fresh, perfect for spring and summer. The packaging itself it, c’mon, adorable, and I always douse myself with either this or Good Girl during work and receive many compliments. I’ll recommend this any day to someone who wants a fresh and playful perfume.
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
This has been one of my favorite go to perfumes for YEARS. I can put it on in the morning and still catch a scent of it by afternoon. The bottle is shaped sort of a like an apple, easy to hold and very easy to empty all the way. It has a crisp, but soft fragrance that is very catchy. I have had a lot of people that I walk by ask what I am wearing all the time! Pretty sure I have given the DKNY stocks a boost in the past few years with this. Like I said, a go to and a great price for the big bottle. Can't go wrong!
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
DKNY has to be one of my all time favorite brands! The green apple Delicious is my favorite scent they do. Its light yet fruity and the scent lasts for days on your clothes (like you gi ti fo laundry 2 days later and still smells like your DKNY kinda lasts long!!). A top 10 for me for sure!
Sarah L.
Eden Prairie, MN
This is one of the first perfumes I ever wanted. Its been years and I have finally come back to the scent. It’s such a crisp, fresh scent that turns into a beautiful aroma on the skin. I find that it lasts all day and develops beautifully. I would recommend this for perfumes to wear during the summer!
Holly A.
Thomas, WV
I'm a perfume freak and I only like fruity scents. This stuff is amazing. I first triedc it through my scent bird subscription and now I love it. It may not last as long as some other perfumes but the scent is incredible and smells so good when it mixes with your bodys chemistry!
Erica J.
San Antonio, TX
GUYS!!!! Best smelling perfume!!! I absolutely love this perfume. You literally smell delicious when you spray this on you no doubt about that. I would have to say it’s my number one favorite perfume so far. I actually only have a drop left sadly but will be repurchasing again :)
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
This is such a hit for me. I love this perfume. Another one of my favorites. I have it in the rollerball and small Eau de spray. That's how much I love it. I love the fruity scent that I get from this perfume. I would buy again! I would recommend this perfume to anyone.
Allison V.
Gate City, VA
This is my favorite fragrance, I wear it almost every single day. It really complements my aura well, and I love the fruity smell. It lasts longer than other perfumes I've tried, and I also use the roller that I keep in my purse for extra rejuvenation on the go!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you get it anywhere else but sephora?
Delmy O.
New Orleans, LA
Where did you get your perfume?
Amanda B.
rockledge, PA
Where do you buy this? i cant find it anywhere anymore.
Alia T.
I always wanted to try this since I love the smell of apples, do you guys enjoy the scent?
Isabel H.
Which of the collection are your favorite? (i.e. Fresh Blossom, Golden Delicious, the new Travel the World collection (New York, London, Paris, Rio)) Thanks! :)