BY DKNY

A modern feast for the senses. Served in a sleek metal and glass apple bottle, this juicy fragrance combines the scent of apple with a sophisticated blend of exotic flowers and sensual woods. Like the city that inspired it, Be Delicious celebrates individuality with refreshing spirit. This set contains: - 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum - 3.4 oz Body Lotion - 0.24 oz Eau de Parfum - Silver DKNY key chain Notes: American Apple, Cucumber, Grapefruit, Candid Magnolia, Tuberose, White Muguet, Rose, Violet, Sandalwood, Tender Skin Accord, Blonde Woods, White Amber. Style: Free-spirited. Refreshing. Unique. see more...

Kristen S.
Washington, DC
This was the very first perfume that I ever purchased, and it is still a classic!

The smell is very fresh and subtle, but lasts a long time. I love the fruity scent -- it's not overdone.

I keep a dabber in my purse and at my desk at work to freshen up throughout the day.

Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
I love dkny! I have about every gift set that has been in our area! Long last scent and the large bottle lasts me a good 6 months. The lotions smell great but don’t moisturize for long at all. I also love the rollerballs if you can find them! The little bottle in This set doesn’t have a sprayer but it is perfect size for your purse or diaper bag! highly recommended!
Jessica M.
Shelbyville , KY
Typically part of my Valentine's day gift, the only perfume i wear and the lotion is great for winter dry skin or days that just aren't worth full blown perfume.
Catheranne S.
Springfield, MO
This is my favorite perfume, it is light and not overly fruity of floral smelling. The lotion smells fantastic, and I feel like the scent lasts a little longer than the perfume. It does however get thinner with time, but initially it is fine.
Laiza C.
Ontario, CA
I love the fresh crisp smell of this perfume. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone who prefers fruity scents.
BRIANNA T.
Jackson, CA
I got this set for Christmas one year and it lasted me awhile. I LOVE this scent its delectable. Makes me smell yummy.
Jazmin H.
los angeles, ca
The fragrance is delicious but the duration is very short , I think that could last much longer and very expensive
Missy a.
It's fesh and sweet . Definitely a product that can be worn daily and is sold at a reasonable price .
Crystal F.
Milford, CT
The perfect sweet smell! Not too strong but not too light either! Great for everyday
Challis D.
I didn't get this exact set, but I do have the perfume and lotion. It has one of my favorite smells, like crisp green apples with a hint of something that I can't quite place. The lotion, however, is a really runny formula. It works fine, I just don't like the consistency.