Are their sneaker of good quality?
What's your favorite piece from DKNY?
What's your favorite piece from DKNY?
Start your review of DKNY!
How would you rate this product?
Eyma V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
DKNY uploaded by Eyma V.
Amo estos tenis son súper cómodos muy a la moda .. una experiencia muy buena sentí mis pies muy cómodos , esta es una de las marcas que más me gusta usar los súper recomiendo yo los compraría otra vez #DKNY
Galina O.
Elkins Park, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
DKNY uploaded by Galina O.
Uhhh I love love “ be delicious” fragrance by DKNY!!! I would describe as a day fragrance, because it’s very clean, fresh and light, but still has a great staying power. Overall good quality product. Definitely would recommend!
Marlenie C.
Bronx, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
DKNY uploaded by Marlenie C.
Este monedero me encantó desde que lo vi. Ya llegó 1 año con el y todavía sigue igual. Se los recomiendo es muy bueno.
Elizabeth G.
Pasadena, CA
DKNY uploaded by Elizabeth G.
One of my favorites brands I love all the designs and colors and textures always something different and Unique
Geriann C.
Grand BLANC , MI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
DKNY uploaded by Geriann C.
DKNY uploaded by Geriann C.
Such a dark and beautiful gradient finish. I always get compliments on these DKNY sunnies. I got these on a store closing sale and they came out to $5 at the register. Can you beat it? Amazing quality. Feel and look so expensive.
Karina S.
Brooklyn, NY
DKNY is an old store but in regardless has great quality clothing. Different clothes and accesories giving you options.
Heather S.
Miller Place, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 9
1,083 reviews
DKNY uploaded by Heather S.
Years ago, I bought a LOT of DKNY clothing because it was well made and lasted a long time. Over the years, I saw the quality dwindle and the fabric wasn’t as substantial and well made. Now it’s coming back to where it used to be and starting to be worth the price tag. Again, I’m strictly speaking to the clothing line. This belt is very well made and feels quality so I’m starting to get back on the DKNY train.
Allison N.
Trumbull, CT
DKNY uploaded by Allison N.
I keep buying their leggings from Marshall’s because they are beyond comfortable. On the higher end price of leggings but well worth it. Stylish too!
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
Fashionista Expert Level 7
5,402 reviews
I love Donna Karen fashions, they are beautiful and classic styles. They are beautiful colors and styles that go with so many other clothes.
Darla J.
La Porte, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
1,165 reviews
DKNY uploaded by Darla J.
DKNY uploaded by Darla J.
Love these clothes. Very stylish and on trend. My favorite item is my long jacket it is so warm perfect for my cold climate but it is also form fitting and looks super cute on. Great quality. Jeans shirts and accessories.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...