BY D.J.V. MIARAY

"Fiberwig Mascara - Say sayonara to fussy falsies and pricy lash extensions with Japan's #1 seller - d.j.v. MIARAY's  ""Paint-On False Lashes"" Fiberwig Mascara! This super buildable, fiber-rich liquid extends lashes to your desired length, maintaining sleek and clump-free throughout the layers. Japan's innovative Film Coating Technology coats each individual lash in a tear-proof, sweat-proof film, so the 'false lash' finish won't smudge or flake, but can be easily removed with just warm water. The Four Benefits:Astonishing Length: The more applied, the longer the lashes! Fibers extend the tips of your lashes with every coat. The glossy formula tapers to a pointed tip making lashes look completely natural.No Panda Eyes: The film coating repels oil, sweat, tears and even friction!Easy Removal: No need for makeup remover! The unique film absorbs warm water and slides easily off of lashes, preventing damage to lashes.Beautifying Ingredients: Royal jelly, honey and several other ingredients moisturize and condition lashes during wear. - Fiberwig Mascara" see more...

d.j.v. MIARAY Fiberwig Mascara

Start your review of d.j.v. MIARAY Fiberwig Mascara!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Hopatcong, NJ
I used this mascara years ago and was devastated when Sephora stopped carrying it. I saw it recently at Ulta and purchased it right away. Although the packaging and formula has changed a little since then, it's still a great mascara. I've worn it to the beach and it hasn't ever run on my oily eyelids. It didn't irritate my eyes when I wore contacts and it literally just slides off my lashes at the end of the day - no scrubbing! It doesn't add a lot of volume, but it adds length and looks like my natural lashes - but better. I'm so happy I'm able to purchase it again!
Murrells Inlet, SC
I have tried the old version and the new version they now have at Ulta. I have very short lashes,this is the only mascara that will give me length.However it does take some patience to place the fibers on to get the length. This mascara does not have volume so I do use a volume mascara on top. I do recommend this mascara if you need length, but keep in mind it is time consuming. I will repurchase.
Rowland Hghts, CA
My friend just came back from Japan and gave me one of these mascaras and I'm in love! It elongates my lashes and looks so natural! It doesn't get clumpy or make my eyelashes look like spider legs. It's also easy to take off and doesn't pull my lashes off.
Gretna, LA
This was one of my first mascaras. Great at extending short lashes! However, the formula has changed. It does nothing for my lashes now. So sad because it was one of my favorites at one point in time. Please bring back the old formula.
I give this a thumbs up!! And recomend people to try this!!
Alpena, MI
I am very particular about mascara and this one was like putting on silk. No clumping and it separated my lashes. It also made my eyelashes appear longer and fuller
No panda eyes, comes off with just warm water. I cannot complain. I only trust this mascara. I have fun extending my lash with tip of the brush.
Fort Lawn, SC
Ok so fiber is a girls best friend if you're like me with no lashes whatsoever! Maybe I'm all out for mascara for this baby is worth is
Mount Pleasant, SC
Loved this mascara!! Wasn't very clumpy at all and didn't flake at all; would recommend!
Algérien
 Is soooo natural wow ! Im so happy I found this mascara. This is probably one of the best drugstore mascaras I have ever tried. I have very heavy eyelashes and the fiber in it, really helps!
I give this a thumbs up!! And recomend people to try this!!

d.j.v. MIARAY Fiberwig Mascara

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email