DJI Osmo Mobile uploaded by Jehalnny P.DJI Osmo Mobile uploaded by Jehalnny P.

BY UNKNOWN

ActiveTrack technology built into the DJI GO app allows the Osmo Mobile to automatically keep your smartphone facing you as you move. The Osmo Mobile's 3-axis gimbal system smooths out the movements you make, turning every shot into cinematic video. With a few taps, the Osmo Mobile motion timelapse feature shoots video showing the passing of time. The Osmo Mobile lets you share special moments in real time using YouTube Live inside the DJI GO app. Shoot better photos in low light, with powerful camera stabilization and full manual camera control. The Osmo Mobile's panorama function automatically captures and blends 9 separate photos together to create one stunning photo. Used with its range of accessories, the Osmo Mobile can be mounted almost anywhere, giving you even more opportunities to get that perfect shot. Enjoy more than just DJI GO. Osmo Mobile is open for developers to customize. see more...

Jehalnny P.
I am creative audiovisual and I fasckna make videos with original shots, I had the opportunity to travel to New York, to buy the Osmo Movil. Very good, practical and very easy to use. The only bad thing is that with the battery low, the osma does not recognize the cell phone and goes off. Then try to always keep the cell phone full of battery so you can enjoy to the maximum and make excellent videos and photos. Enjoy! .
Mohamed A.
HI THERE ! I am Yasser and i am a film maker so this product is so helpful, the pros: active tracking and motion timelapse the remmovel battery . the cons : the way you saved your videos, the battery life is not really big . this tipod meet my expectations and more i don't think it's disapointing . This product is affordable in comparison with what it offers . I recommend for that amazing phone tripod . i hope you guys give me a chance and i will do my best . THANKS With each release of new mobile competition companies, smartphones are developing some users. It was a way to help shoot high-definition videos. Here comes the role of DJI Osmo Mobile. This program is a mobile phone holder and vibration-resistant extension so you can transfer mobile and jog during filming and get results. The control arm can be controlled in the same plant.ActiveTrack technology built into the DJI GO app allows the Osmo Mobile to automatically keep your smartphone facing you as you move. The Osmo... see more...
yasser della 🎥.
bougara,blida
HI THERE ! I am Yasser and i am a film maker so this product is so helpful, the pros: active tracking and motion timelapse the remmovel battery . the cons : the way you saved your videos, the battery life is not really big . this tipod meet my expectations and more i don't think it's disapointing . This product is affordable in comparison with what it offers . I recommend for that amazing phone tripod . i hope you guys give me a chance and i will do my best . THANKS
Haleema H.
Tranent
Best gadget I’ve ever spent on an iPhone!! It literally creates such beautiful cinematic videos! I took this with me to lisbon 2 months ago and if it was t for this I wouldn’t of got such great shots I’m so impressed! Very explensive tho i bought mine on sale I think it was £200 😩 great product!
Lahcen M.