BY DJI EUROPE BV. #12 in Camcorders

Get video like you've never seen before with the Phantom 3 4k quadcopter. Able to fly for up to 25 minutes and operate up to 120 meters above the ground, this drone camera delivers high-quality video from the skies. Live view and compatibility with various iOS and Android devices ensure the Phantom 3 4k quadcopter gets the shots you need. Fly Responsibly: As of December 21, 2015, the FAA requires unmanned aircraft weighing more than 0.55 pounds (250 grams) on takeoff (including everything on board or attached), and operated outdoors, be registered at www. faa.gov/uas. Additional state or local requirements may apply. Check your local jurisdiction. The following websites may help you make informed decisions about how regulations impact you: www. knowbeforeyoufly.org and www. modelaircraft.org. Some manufacturers recommend minimum age requirements for operating certain models of drones. See the Specifications tab on this page for the Recommended Minimum Age for this drone. You must be 17 years of age or older to purchase a drone in a Best Buy store. see more...

James M.
Racine, WI
Great Quadcopter would recommend because of the camera and how it has 4k in such a small package. If you did buy one I would get an extra battery for it so that you can fly it for longer. The controller for it is also very advanced and helpful would recommend.
Antonio M.
When this drone debuted is was by far the best drone on the market. It's video footage was prestine able to be used for commercial purposes and range was amazing providing you with over 2 miles of reach. Even now years later this is still a good drone with all it has to offer. Great drone!
Anthony J.
I have never tryed this item before but heard it is really good!lots of people say it flys smooth and the camera qality is really good im very impressed on how the designed the drone it would be cool if i could try it .dji is like the best drone company ever!
Carter E.
This drone is amazing. Really steady, easy to fly, and doesn't have much of a learning curve. The only downside is the battery. I seem to only get around 20 minutes on a battery and the batteries are a bit pricey.
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Hello,
I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Saadani A.
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com

To take the address
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Hello

This is the best product !! Great
product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of
all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!.

Love the clean design and unique
function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS Because they love
this kind of product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of
the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are
interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be
happy to include that in the Facebook Page post .

Thank you for your time .
yasser k.
CITE SOREST BT TH6 N1 ALI MENJDELI EL KHAROUB
Hello . i really love all the products of this company. If you allow me to review the product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram. For the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet & on the same time to help the company to promote good news
Best regards. yasser
Adem c.
sfax
Hello, i'm from tunisia I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards. ademchannel0@gmail.com
saad s.
Best product for Beginners
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
I do not understand how this object works, can you explain clearly how it works?