BY DIY NETWORK

DIY Network
  • "I TRY TO RE DECORATE MY HOUSE ONCE A YEAR, BECAUSE MY HUSBAND BAND ME FROM DOING IT TWICE A YEAR HAHAHA I GET LOTS OF GREAT IDEAS FOR MY HOUSE I CHANGE THE THNGS I DONT LIKE AND I HAVE EASY HOUSE DÉCOR " in 49 reviews
  • "I have so many ideas for my house and watching the shows on the DIY network like deck masters, kitchen crashers, bath crasher, it all helps me to do the job correctly and easily with no problems." in 26 reviews
  • "Im totally abscessed with this channel i get so many great ideas from room decorating to home improvement projects. " in 15 reviews
  • "I love all the "Crashers" shows and am always looking for Josh Temple or Matt Muenster when we go to the Home Improvement stores!" in 10 reviews
  • "this is one of my favorite channels to watch everything on this channel is good i love doing diys so this channel is always on is my house lol" in 9 reviews
Terrela P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Next to HGTV, DIY is hands down one of my favorite channels to watch to get inspiration for my DIY project! I just wish the channel was offered with more cable packages. Seems as if you have HGTV, you will have to upgrade to the next package just to get the DIY channel. To me, you shouldn't have to have one or the other. It should come in the same package
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am really into decorating and interior design, so I'm obsessed with the DIY Network. There are some awesome ideas on it and it really gets me thinking about how I want to do so much with my living spaces. I definitely recommend finding a show on here that you like!
Susan G.
Wyoming , MI
Anything that you are wanting to learn will show up on this channel it's not similar to other shows and my favorite scenes which is the whole show is when they describe how to do a project. It is a must watch for any one wanting to learn diy.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA
One of my favorite channels. It's nice to know different tricks and hacks that you could use around the house and to get some decorating tips that you could do yourself. I get a lot of inspiration from this channel
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
Absolutely love this network. Great for diy ideas and decorating. It will give you some of the best ideas at affordable prices. I watch this all the time and try the different diy's.
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Gives me so many great ideas for re decorating my house, now if I just had the money mine would look like some of theirs! I love to put this on once my kids go to bed and relax! It's a must watch for diy lovers.
Misty B.
N Charleston, SC
I love to make my own style and crafts for the home. They always have great ideas on a budget and I’ve done a few home projects from them. Like shelving and backsplash ideas makes your home have a personal touch.
Elly D.
I watch this network with my husband, who is a general contractor. His father was a general contractor and so was his grandfather - it runs in the family and he grew up learning this stuff and is a trustworthy contractor. When we watch this network, some of the tips aren't always very helpful or appropriate. Such as, when discussing wood floors and they say it's never gets scruffed - there are tons of hidden meanings to that - like yes it does get scruffed, but you need to do this and that, etc (these are examples, don't use this as a true tip I couldn't think of a recent tip we heard that was politically incorrect). There are some things my husband would say to clients that I don't think DIY network is willing to suggest. And some of the tips are a lot simplier than they show.
Beleny R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I am obsessed with this TV network. It has great shows like Tiny house, Big living. I just can't get enough of that particular show. It gives great ideas of how to craft and organize a home that is smaller than your average home. Tiny house, Big living, has honestly opened my horizon into living a lifestyle of that magnitude. I totally recommend this show to individuals who love to travel and want to be debt free.
Janie V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love watching this channel because it gives me ideas for cute DIY's and just helpful tips. So I'm usually watching it because I love to watch this channel or because I want to get inspired. The thing I like the best is that they have great tips. Some of the things I know are things I've learned from just watching this channel. It's relaxing and fun to watch with everyone.
Brianna D.
Garner, NC
Whats your favorite DIY show.
Abigail L.
Auburn, WA
Do you like to keep the wall color light or a dark pop of color?
Renee M.
Barstow, CA
Reason you pick DIY channel over other channels that might offer other shows?
Desiree H.
El Paso, TX
What's your favorite room in the house to DIY?
Misty P.
Elkton, MD
What are the shows that are more realistic price wise?