Dixon Ticonderoga Pencils Ticonderoga No. 2 Pencil, HB Lead, Pre

by Dixon Ticonderoga

Beginner No. 2 pencils offer a larger diameter (13/32"); latex-free eraser and smooth outer casing made of premium wood. The barrel is easy for little hands to hold. PMA certified nontoxic pencil also features No. 2 HB lead and Microban antimicrobial protection that lasts the lifetime of the product. Built-in antimicrobial protection continuously fights the growth of microbes; such as stain-causing and odor-causing bacteria.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dixon Ticonderoga Pencils Ticonderoga No. 2 Pencil, HB Lead, Pre!
2 years agoLake Charles, LA
Of yeezy's pencil before and they're big and fat and they're easy to write with I think and I love it for kids who like have trouble writing and stuff and I would recommend it for like kids up kind of trouble writing and it's like a special pencil for those kind of kids and I think it can actually get a group or two and yeah
3 years ago
Dixon Ticonderoga Pencils Ticonderoga No. 2 Pencil, HB Lead, Pre uploaded by Yvonne G.
Found these on sale for 25¢, what a bargain! These are great for little hands learning to write as they are thicker than a regular pencil. They seem to grip them more easily and the lead is thicker as well so it doesn't break near as easy as a regular pencil. Overall, best pencil for the learning littles or those who have a harder time gripping regular sized pencils.
3 years agoNorwalk, CA
My son loves this brand so much every time we go near the school supplies he gives me the eye like I need pencils lol