Dixon Ticonderoga Pencils, #2 Soft Lead, Black, Dozen

by Dixon Ticonderoga

Satin smooth finish enhances writing comfort. Exclusive graphite core formula offers extra smooth writing performance. Crafted from reforested quality cedar wood for easy sharpening. Top quality latex free eraser provides clean, easy corrections. PMA Certified non-toxic to ensure the health and safety of children and adults alike. Global Product Type: Pencils; Pencil Type: N/A; Mechanism: N/A; Packaging: Single.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dixon Ticonderoga Pencils, #2 Soft Lead, Black, Dozen!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoConverse, TX
These have been my absolute favorite pencil for years. I love the way they write, so extremely dark. The only con I can see is that I can never finish one pencil as someone always discovers the wonderfulness of it and swipes it before I can! I definitely recommend this pencil for those who like a really dark print from their pencil.